Abhay-Piya :His love for Maithli was so passionate

Posted: 13 years ago

Abhay-Piya : His love for Maithli was so passionate

So people?

I guess room temperatures rose a lot today , hmmm? Abhay-Piya are on fire and the connection, the tension , the attraction and magnetism between them too strong to keep them apart for long. For Abhay , you can imagine that why it is so difficult for him to be with Piya and to be away from her. She is a clear reflection of Maithli – not only in the way she looks but also the way she behaves. She is brining Maithli back to him and it is actually killing Abhay… much more than the torture that Piya is suffering from the thought – the jealousy of Abhay belonging to another woman.

Today's episode highlighted Piya's intensity , passion and her irrepressible feelings for Abhay – the harsh truth that Abhay loved another woman , loved her enough to die for her made Piya cry and feel a jealousy that she couldn't handle. At the revelation of this truth, Piya felt that whatever Abhay is doing with her – for her is just charity and moral duty. He would go and save a cow in snow the same way. It hurt and it hurt her enough to make her cry… sad. And Piya is Piya – she is subtly obsessed with Abhay and she had to know who that lucky woman was …she had the nerve to touch the picture lying under Abhay's pillow and that was stupid. Doesn't she know how alert and agile Abhay is ….and he caught her in the act . It was , of course , a passionate moment and they almost kissed….this reflects the nature of their relationship – now and in future – fiery, passionate , forbidden but rooted in the soul.

And as Piya slept with her head and hand on Abhay's chest , he was fighting an another battle altogether… the lines between Maithli and Piya are fading and he is unable to make sense out of it. How can two people, separated by a 100 years and more be so similar ? It is uncanny and it is unsettling Abhay… he is forgetting the difference between Piya and Maithli. Is it a good thing or a bad thing? Only time will tell , perhaps.

Abhay is the coolest ,. BTW. While your darling Piya felt guilty about having slept in the same bed as Abhay and that too on him , he was like… " what's wrong with you? We were just sleeping!"…. Abhay is .. just Abhay. He recovers from his weak moments very fast – superhuman , huh?

I will like to say something about the Abhay-Maithli flashback…..i kind of felt bad for Abhay. Maithli was the center of his existence – he didn't just love her , he worshipped her and you can see that in the way he mouths those beautiful words to her and promises her an undying love across lifetimes. We don't know how Maithli was but she was beautiful – such a princess like woman. No wonder she was and she is Abhay's everything…. I love Abhay-Piya and they are the end game but yeah, AMetz were beautiful.. it is sad that Abhay lost her.

Precap? Well, Abhay will keep his word. He will clean out Piya's name as promised. It is useless for Abhay-Piya to fight their feelings or keep away from each-other. All forces of nature – all people – all energies are throwing them together and they cannot change their destiny. Whatever the future of this love story , it is just meant to be.

P.S- Chemistry meter surely went breaking through the roofs. Hats off , EK for getting them together.

Love and luck always,❤️

GOD bless everyone. 🤗

ur analysis nd post - "SUPER DUPER HIT"
jst luvd d epi nd u said it all ❤️
by d way luvd chaandeena for sniffing around lyk puppies🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
 tonight episode was full of fun
especially chaand haseena sniffing,.................🤣 🤣 🤣
and haseena trying to sense piya............🤣 🤣

kitni bhooki vampy hai door say hi human ko smell kar leti hai................🤣 🤣
and
abhay shweeto...😍
Humans kay sath rehtay huay bhi un kay sath romance kar sakta hai...........🤣 🤣
Haseena should get training 4m Abhay................🤣

but loved da Abhiya or Abhmetz scene..😍❤️
so power full scene...........☢️❤️

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guys keep commenting on VISU page

Edited by ..fari.. - 13 years ago
literally haseena nd chinese papa are so damn despo........unse "APNI PYAAS CONTROL NAHI HOTI" bechaare👎🏼
I again Loved todays epi! 😍

AP were magical and Abhay Matz were a beautiful dream 😳

its sad to see Abhay still suffering...i hope it ends soon and AP can find solace with each other 😳

the sizzling chemsitry of Visu was souring high today!☺️☺️

Abhay is the coolest ,. BTW. While your darling Piya felt guilty about having slept in the same bed as Abhay and that too on him , he was like… " what's wrong with you? We were just sleeping!"…. Abhay is .. just Abhay. He recovers from his weak moments very fast – superhuman , huh? 

🤣 Exactly i tghought when Abhay got up that he would say sorry but no, he was like so what you were only sleeping! LOL

today's epi hmm what can I say!!!  ABHIYA too  hoooooooooooooot!!!  he he he ..one of the best scenes of ABHIYA!!!  there was so much passion especially in Abhay's eyes, actions and words!!!  I couldn't get enough of their scenes today!!! and  he admitted that he feels the same way for Pia like he felt for Maithili!!!!
EK kabse rocking hogayi pata hi nahi chala!!! Keep it coming and keep rocking!!!
I wont be surprised if the show in NO.1 on the chart now!!!  It should be... It is totally there... with best ensemble cast, music, story everything!!!!!  
Chemistry meter surely went breaking through the roofs😉 totally agree

Nice post & description👏
yaa, it was so pure & tender was their love, it was so obvious that Abhay loved Maithili more then his life❤️
that was lil bit funny, when he came to kiss Pia, thinking her as Maithili😍, & she backed off😆, & was sorry for that😳

but Abhay was not sorry😆, as it was him, who came to kiss her😉
& he says, tum sorry mat kehna, tum soo rahi thi😳

instead, he should be sorry for doing that😉, but he had no such regret in it
@pocahontas : good post ...

yeah d abhay mithli scene ws awesum...

@all bt me lkd pia n abhay wala scene...mre..he senses sumthin fishy evn in dt assionate eyelock n d way he lifts her up...dt scene ws gud....

n haseena sniffing.....😆

Chand and Haseena sniffing out Piya was beyond a joke. No need for a tracker do when U have these 2 present
Originally posted by chakku

ur analysis nd post - "SUPER DUPER HIT"
jst luvd d epi nd u said it all ❤️
by d way luvd chaandeena for sniffing around lyk puppies🤣

Thank you. 😃😃😃😃😃😃...Chandeena were irritating but sensing humans is natural to vampires. It is embedded in their animal instincts. 😆