Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
I am sure MV would not compromise LTL for anotther show...they have contracts binding them legally...i m sure she didn't take up two very popular shows without a lot of thinking and adjustments. this is her profession, i m sure she is professional and committed enough to straigten her priorities. so i think we should not say that too much kala is due to JBJ.

its the track which is currently focusing more on kala. actually if kala was not there then DN would have sorted out their differences early on. but then what would they have shown..this is something to keep the show going..have you guyz thought what after DN make up.. some tasha ,moments and then what story wise. also if DN united that easily then how will it be the greatest love story ever on television. the hurddles now created by kala is making their path difficult no doubt but when they unite..it will be even more sweeter.

I agree that Dutta doubting nakku's charitra is not going down well with me too. i m really mad at dutta about that. but then i guess since till now nothing that D has done against N has ever made her get angry or disappointed at dutta something like this is needed to make her realize his faults. to realize that maybe dutta needs to prove his worth too. i feel that the nakku we saw earlier  in last december january is lost somewhere.

Sometimes we love someone blindly, which is not good either for that person or for the person who loves blindly. Love should be unconditional but not blind. one should love someone inspite their faults but also try to remove those faults to make them a better person. dutta fault is his lack of faith in his loved ones. earlier when nakku had stood upto him and told him his fault when DP track was going on. that was real love and i applauded that. now she herself feels guilty and hence feels she can't blame him. but when dutta dobts her character may be that would be the last straw and she will realize that dutta is not God but a man with faults and feet of clay. she will then give him the home truths as he deserves and feel free of her guilt too.

on dutta's side i'll say this. he will repent this suspicious nature of his. maybe when nakku leaves him. he will panic and search for truth and then he'll finally be free of DP,seema,supriya's ghost looming on his heart and mind. he'll be free to love with undying trust. and will repent like valmiki.

that will make a beautiful love story. two wounded hearts becoming one after fighting all kinds of battles. i say..once nakku passes her test of true love..dutta's test would become. that would be a sight to see.
.....tintiny...as i have said earlier too..tasha consummation of their marriage on LTL anniversary would be the best gift...

gisi pitti line hai:

ye ishq nahin aasaan..
bas itna samjh leje...
aag ka dariya hai..
aur doob ke jana hai.
Edited by shilpita87 - 13 years ago
mariescott14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
even i am feeling he is begining to doubt her
and today seeing kala ready to strike again with some actor to act as naku's lover is giving me real creep
i hope it never goes in infidelity track..as said too much of kala is making me go crack
Fishfish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@ Shilpi, The hearts are already wounded...and to be very frank I want somewhere Dutta has a man to stand up to his strature...let his 6th sense guide him...in very other serial the woman is proving her chastity and virtue...why cannot LTL be different?  Why cannot the man say I believe my wife....she may be many other things but she is not this.....otherwise I agree with you!

Regarding MV, I am sure she has worked out her schedule so will not like to comment on it but when Prachi took part in JDJ we got to see a lot of body double....for intimate scenes it does not work out nicely is what I can only say...otherwise they are professionals and they do have legal contracts...

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: tintiny

@nfm: I agree Dutta is ready to believe the worst for Naku but character is something else specially a woman's virtue...just to make himself feel good will Dutta stoop so low to blame his own wife? ...it also means pointing a finger towards him, he is not doing his husbandly duties, or he has failed as a husband what about that?

Dutta may even think on those lines...he's very unpredictable.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: tintiny

@ Shilpi, The hearts are already wounded...and to be very frank I want somewhere Dutta has a man to stand up to his strature...let his 6th sense guide him...in very other serial the woman is proving her chastity and virtue...why cannot LTL be different?  Why cannot the man say I believe my wife....she may be many other things but she is not this.....otherwise I agree with you!

Regarding MV, I am sure she has worked out her schedule so will not like to comment on it but when Prachi took part in JDJ we got to see a lot of body double....for intimate scenes it does not work out nicely is what I can only say...otherwise they are professionals and they do have legal contracts...

Dutta has done this earlier...he believed the worst of Naku and then felt she is innocent without any proofs. All despite Kala being around.
Dutta has to fight his trust issues...this is not the same as other men in other serials. There we see very sorted sanskari guys suspecting their wives....Dutta's case is different...two women have left him for other men...even Naku had kept him in the dark for ages...she professed to love him...live with him in his room...he opened his heart to her and yet she never told him abt herself. Having doubts in such a case...whether for a man or woman is natural. But the thing is here he has to fight his trust battle alone..he can either trust her or wont. Only if he wins his battle of trust will he be able to be at peace with himself.