Is Dutta having doubts!!

Posted: 13 years ago
Dear Friends,

When Dutta is emotional he speaks the truth, what he believes in...there was a man in my room what would have happened if he would have attacked her...he screamed at Baji for goofing up the security, I thought chalo at least he does not believe Naku can cheat on him but a bit later when he was alone, he was having thoughts....which  is making me nervous.  I do not want Naku to prove her chastity and undying love for Dutta like other serial heroines, I want Dutta to say to Kalavati that whatever Naku might be, she does not cheat on him...why should the girl have to prove her virtue always?  Why cannot the man trust her blindly?  I don't want Dutta to be another Purushottam Ram!!  Please creatives do something for a change.

Baji is proving to be quite intelligent, he is hurt but he is not believing Kalavati or buying her sympathy yet...or I felt that way....lets see how far my reading stands...

I loved how Dutta stopped Sudarshan....he has no business to criticize Baji...you will not understand what he is to me...

Now my dear Naku, speak to Baji tell him what is going on...of course Hindi serial heroines are cry babies including having super qualities like doing jasoosi, catching thieves, managing their husband's family and business without letting him know....I don't want too much from Naku just talk to Baji and work in union to put Kala in her place...

Too much of Kalavati is giving me allergies, Dutta kuch jaldi karo, I guess LTL will complete one year sometime in December so can we have the consummation scene please as Birthday Gift??  Your thoughts friends Love, Tin
Edited by tintiny - 13 years ago
I agree on too much Kala...I guess due to Mahhi being in JDJ. 🤢
Originally posted by kshreya2002

I agree on too much Kala...I guess due to Mahhi being in JDJ. 🤢
Agar aisa hai to.....abhi to ibtida hai...aage kya hoga!!!!!😕
@Shreya  If she vanishes from now ageh jakar kya hoga, body doubles??  I must say leads of such serials should accept guests roles, game shows as participants or maybe Talk shows, JDJ is very taxing specially for someone who is not a regular dancer...just my opinion... Edited by tintiny - 13 years ago

Hi,

I agree with you.Kala is playing very dirty game....This show was really diffrent & now day's it is same as other show's.

We really want to see Dutta & Naku's love track. & kala should take a  break .

28/dec is LTL b'day, I wish we get to see some thing  good on this day.
Originally posted by tintiny

Dear Friends,

When Dutta is emotional he speaks the truth, what he believes in...there was a man in my room what would have happened if he would have attacked her...he screamed at Baji for goofing up the security, I thought chalo at least he does not believe Naku can cheat on him but a bit later when he was alone, he was having thoughts....which  is making me nervous.  I do not want Naku to prove her chastity and undying love for Dutta like other serial heroines, I want Dutta to say to Kalavati that whatever Naku might be, she does not cheat on him...why should the girl have to prove her virtue always?  Why cannot the man trust her blindly?  I don't want Dutta to be another Purushottam Ram!!  Please creatives do something for a change.

Baji is proving to be quite intelligent, he is hurt but he is not believing Kalavati or buying her sympathy yet...or I felt that way....lets see how far my reading stands...

I loved how Dutta stopped Sudarshan....he has no business to criticize Baji...you will not understand what he is to me...

Now my dear Naku, speak to Baji tell him what is going on...of course Hindi serial heroines are cry babies including having super qualities like doing jasoosi, catching thieves, managing their husband's family and business without letting him know....I don't want too much from Naku just talk to Baji and work in union to put Kala in her place...

Too much of Kalavati is giving me allergies, Dutta kuch jaldi karo, I guess LTL will complete one year sometime in December so can we have the consummation scene please as Birthday Gift??  Your thoughts friends Love, Tin

Dutta has a deep prejudice against Nakku, because of her looks. I think if she had revealed herself, he would not have married her.

In his anger, he wants to believe the worst possible of her. So, Kala has been successful in sowing the seeds of doubts.

When she cut the apples, I knew she would bring the "Guy in Nakku's life" angle. She has already started harping or getting everyone to think there is a Secret behind the beautiful face.

And Dutta, is willing to believe the worst of Nakku, just to feel better about himself.
Even though in frnt of evrybody he didnt specify .......... bu he is having doubt  on her at the back of his head ........... which he himself does not want to believe................... Why does Dutta luv to confuse himself so much???????? ..............as to reach t wrong conclusions and take wrong decisions..........
@nfm: I agree Dutta is ready to believe the worst for Naku but character is something else specially a woman's virtue...just to make himself feel good will Dutta stoop so low to blame his own wife? ...it also means pointing a finger towards him, he is not doing his husbandly duties, or he has failed as a husband what about that?
Originally posted by ushankitvc

Even though in frnt of evrybody he didnt specify .......... bu he is having doubt  on her at the back of his head ........... which he himself does not want to believe................... Why does Dutta luv to confuse himself so much???????? ..............as to reach t wrong conclusions and take wrong decisions..........
In heart of hearts he knows he has failed as a husband to naku till now😛
Hey Tin m agree wid u on the Question of Nakku's chastity..........................
Why always a girl need to prove her loyality......................
I was qiute fine when he said agar uski jaan................ when he was angry on Bajji for the security reason............................ But later in his room..................... He was completely misinterpritate DP's words..........................
Thank GOD He shut suds mouth .... By saying that he only has the right to tell anything to Bajji...........................
Damn that Kala m fed up of her😡..........................
Me too want Nakku to tell everything to Bajji abt ET....................... So that atleast Bajji would not trap in Kala's plan.............................