Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

dawal another negative character

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
after what i  saw when dawal i thought cute for kinjal  and ghar jamai  but today i am changing my prediction..
When dawal saw gopi he nearly jumped of the sofa  and hugged her all over puppiah and juppiah (oh sorry my imagination is running wild)_πŸ˜†no he was plesantly shocked to see this simple girl looking amazing.

i want kinjal to marry elesh and umangs plans to go haywire no badnami etc..

after seeing precap i am expecting Aham to shout and throw gopi out of the room, she will then realise that aham doesnt care for her at all , kinjals wedding  full force is on, day of wedding came and went without hassle, Gopi helped out  100% did what was necessary  at the end of the evening  when everyone went to bed exhausted she  goes to kanaji i dont want too  but i have to leave i kept my part  i will do what was needed to be done for kinjal panes wedding.  i shall leave before everyone wakes up. 
In morning she leaves and heads towards her mahma jis house dawal is there and opens the door and is shocked to gopi,  jeetu mahma and mahmi all wake up (finally we get to see jeetu mahma)  and ask whats wrong to gopi.. she tells them everything  jeetu mahma is shocked..

Modi household everyone is shocked looking for gopi and then rashi calls her mother who explains  to that gopi has arrived back home, kokila is shocked and looks at aham what have you done ...   she is already disappointed with kinjal and now her beloved dikra.. Kokila does not want to see aham or speak to him this breaks his heart 😑(yeh but what about gopis heart).  Aham decides to call Gopi he speaks to her on the phone shouting at her  that she has broken his mothers heart but with tears in his eyes,  gopi listens to him and says i dont want to break mahjis heart  but it was decided that i would stay until kinjals wedding, i have kept to my word and also i cannot live like this where the person i married hates me cant stand to be in the same room as me. you need to get back your first love and  i cannot live like this forever and she puts the phone down.  Aham  only then realises what he has done and vows to get gopi back as his wife (Yeh right my wishful thing again)

This is were u and r and dawal take control of gopi as they know she cant read or write she ends up being the pawn in their game to get rich they will get gopi to divorce aham  and get 50% of the wealth Gopi. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Suk ben, plz all the first prediction is good with me. Bt the last para no plz no, rashi n urmi were enuf to make gopi's life a hell and this new joker.
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Suk, I like your wishful thinking...  Thanks for staying positive.  Well, except for that last part!πŸ˜†
upasana.diya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fanbidaai

after what i  saw when dawal i thought cute for kinjal  and ghar jamai  but today i am changing my prediction..
When dawal saw gopi he nearly jumped of the sofa  and hugged her all over puppiah and juppiah (oh sorry my imagination is running wild)_πŸ˜†no he was plesantly shocked to see this simple girl looking amazing.

i want kinjal to marry elesh and umangs plans to go haywire no badnami etc..

after seeing precap i am expecting Aham to shout and throw gopi out of the room, she will then realise that aham doesnt care for her at all ,(will she??? i doubt it very much... how many times has Ahem already shouted at her, but she comes back to get more humiliation from Ahem)
 kinjals wedding  full force is on, day of wedding came and went without hassle, Gopi helped out  100% did what was necessary  at the end of the evening  when everyone went to bed exhausted she  goes to kanaji i dont want too  but i have to leave i kept my part  i will do what was needed to be done for kinjal panes wedding.  i shall leave before everyone wakes up. 
In morning she leaves and heads towards her mahma jis house dawal is there and opens the door and is shocked to gopi,  jeetu mahma and mahmi all wake up (finally we get to see jeetu mahma)  and ask whats wrong to gopi.. she tells them everything  jeetu mahma is shocked..

Modi household everyone is shocked looking for gopi and then rashi calls her mother who explains  to that gopi has arrived back home, kokila is shocked and looks at aham what have you done ...   she is already disappointed with kinjal and now her beloved dikra.. Kokila does not want to see aham or speak to him this breaks his heart 😑(yeh but what about gopis heart).  Aham decides to call Gopi he speaks to her on the phone shouting at her  that she has broken his mothers heart but with tears in his eyes,  gopi listens to him and says i dont want to break mahjis heart  but it was decided that i would stay until kinjals wedding, i have kept to my word and also i cannot live like this where the person i married hates me cant stand to be in the same room as me. you need to get back your first love and  i cannot live like this forever and she puts the phone down.  Aham  only then realises what he has done and vows to get gopi back as his wife (Yeh right my wishful thing again)(there is no tax on dreams dear... but i really hope that duffus, mama's boy realises what he is losing)

This is were u and r and dawal take control of gopi as they know she cant read or write she ends up being the pawn in their game to get rich they will get gopi to divorce aham  and get 50% of the wealth Gopi.  (your imagination is running a riot and i love you for thatπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰)

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
an article that was posted was that the new joker is going to be greedy and try and get money so that is why i wrote about dawal with u and r... they are not only greedy but evil toooπŸ˜†
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Those Modi's deserve to loose 50% of their wealth by the abuse being heaped on Gopi by Aham. 

Yes i read about Dhawal being greedy, and the way he was looking at the Modi Mansion, he will definitely jump in to marry Kinjal (to save her reputation) when the time comes, and live as Ghar Jamai in the Modi Mansion.