Bigg Boss Season 4

BB elimination tactics- he shows bad footage of

zoyamom33 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
the person who is to be evicted so that they are shown in bad light to the public..........all along he supported Sara, even got her married in BB, got her family in, etc etc and now suddenly in the past 2 days he;s showing a bad rude side of her, till now never was Sara shown badly, even when she said something only th emild part was shown........
i predicted this in my mind since they showed her in bad light, i was sure she was to go

THis is the first BB season that i feel is scripted! maybe the votes are not enough!!!!!!!!!!!maybe all the money they had went to Khali!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Maybe Khali was a fixed payment, regardless of how much he stays, thats why they are not even in a hurry to get the most boring, most unintersting person out of the show, namely khali! There are others i want out as well, but definetely Khali is so boring yaar!!!!!!!!!!!

So BB is scripted and changes the footage to influence the viewers and lies to the public!!!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bratz007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
yes in season one some contestant told this thing that show is not scripted but like it edited is in BB hand. they show only those things what they want to show not the reality in the whole one day.
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
how do u know if bigg boss is a he or she?🤓