synopsis 14th december 2010

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 12 years ago
14 December 2010:   Akshara and Naitik are in a dilemma when they get to know that Rajshri had invited the Singhanias over for lunch. Will they be able to make it considering Nandini and her in-laws are also present in their house that time?
another problem in the making.. great.. just hoping ki yeh bhi jaldi jaldi solve ho jaye..
Nandini n her family are invited on Friday n Singhanias are invited on saturday i guess as Gayatri herself said ki parso Rajshri ne unhe bulaya hai...
toh ismein itna problem kyun hai..?? but then Rajshri said ki kal shanivaar hai n same day maharajji is saying ki kal shujravaar hai......Confused LOL LOL kal kaun sa din hai yaar..?? ek Australia mein n ek USA mein rehta hai kya..?/ itna time differebce ki day badal jaayega..??  LOL LOL Yeh CVs kyun humein pareshan n confuse karte hai yaar...??
that's why i thought ke rajshri is saying akshara's in laws r coming tomorrow and gayitri said they have invited us day after LOL
Iske liye bhi synopsis chahiye? Somebody pick up the phone and postpone the lunch but not in YR. Naitik & Aksh will sneak out and have lunch at both places. Mohit's mom finds out and the whole drama unfoldsLOL
Originally posted by _charu_

that's why i thought ke rajshri is saying akshara's in laws r coming tomorrow and gayitri said they have invited us day after LOL

but ek hi city mein rehkar, alag alag days kaise ho skate hai..?? Confused LOL
Maharajji ke calendar mein ek din late chal raha hai kya..??
Originally posted by FLGators

Iske liye bhi synopsis chahiye? Somebody pick up the phone and postpone the lunch but not in YR. Naitik & Aksh will sneak out and have lunch at both places. Mohit's mom finds out and the whole drama unfoldsLOL

pehle mithaai n now whole lunch par drama hoga...wow so excited....LOL Rukmani chodhegi nahi kisi ko...
but Singhanias didn;t invite Rukmani for the jhanki n now after reading our forum CVs ne yeh kehalwa diya ki invite kiye the but she didn;t come coz of the mithaai issue..kitna jhut bolte hai yaar LOL
Originally posted by Tafseer

Originally posted by _charu_

but ek hi city mein rehkar, alag alag days kaise ho skate hai..?? Confused LOL
Maharajji ke calendar mein ek din late chal raha hai kya..??
ho sakta hai this confusion is deliberate.. varna problem kaise hogi.!!
Edited by moonlight08 - 12 years ago