Pratigya

What will happen to kesars track? share ur views

Miss_Random thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
well i feel that they will change her n now will bring sum1 whom we might not like n then we will giv space to arushi n shakti lol:P:P so is this a trick of the CVS???

or mayb they will bring a new face, which luks a bit negative n stronger in charactr than previous kesar n thenn they might show us a change in the character of kesar, being influenced by pratigya😕

ummm or mayb they will kill the character of kesar (shakti killing her or the in-laws???) n then arushi will know she made a big mistake by marrying shaktii

loll i shared some fantasies of mine, u share urs😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
After she files her complaint - she will be sent home. They will realise arooosi  is a total bit$% and Kesar will be pregnant - and brought back. Edited by carisma2 - 13 years ago
k_83 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=carisma2]After she files her complaint - she will be sent home. They will realise arooosi  is a total bit$% and Kesar will be pregnant - and brought back. [/QUOTE

Very true, but i think they might be change her character now Kesar is sweet and innocent in nature so they will make her aggressive  after filing the complaint.
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: k_83

she will come back reformed - and a strong person.

Mitu_ thumbnail
ACCORDING TO THIS NEWS ABOUT KESAR ..  

Our source adds, "Pratigya will think of different ways of delaying their honeymoon and luckily her plan will work well. She also tells Kesar that Shakti's marriage with Arushi is illegal since Kesar continues to be his first wife and they have not been separated. Pratigya suggests Kesar to file a complaint against Shakti. Kesar will initially refuse her but will later agree to go with Pratigya to the police station.

SS 😡KICK OUT KESAR FROM TN AND KESAR MIGHT GO HER MAYKA! I 'M NOT SURE IF SHE HAS MAYKA?

THEN BECOME  pregnant ?

STAY THERE FOR FEW MONTHS AND RETURN SS  WITH STRONG WOMAN KESAR WHO CAN FIGHT FOR HERSELF .⭐️

SINCE SHE SAID  ""Kalpana confirmed the news saying, "Yes, I am already serving my notice period. My last date will be December 31st. I am going abroad for few months as my husband is shifting to Sydney. I need to be with him when he shifts, and I have informed the production house of my personal responsibilities".

THIS IS WHAT I,M THINKING !!! 

Edited by mitalpn - 13 years ago
ArjaAddict thumbnail
i really dnt want KB to be replaceddd....i just luvvv her...only she;ll suit in dis kesar character!
N_13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The thakur's will eventually start to dislike Aarushi as she will not have any physical relations with Shakti and will not give a heir to the thakur khandaan.....
Then they might find out that kesar is pregnant (with the rape incident) and will try to be good to her. but kesar will become bold and will leave shakti - will file for a divorce.....

The CV's should definitely show a strong kesar who rejects thakurs and divorces shakti after becoming pregnant, otherwise whats the point of this serial. Just showing that one woman - pratigya is different than the rest will not help.
titali thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
you never know whwt cvs do they might go 'khoon bhari maang' way where thakurs try to kill kesar and someone saves her and she comes back with new face( thanks to plastic surgeries) and take revenge (gin gin ke sabse badla legi)😆😆😆
ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: carisma2

After she files her complaint - she will be sent home. They will realise arooosi  is a total bit$% and Kesar will be pregnant - and brought back.

well said c sis..i just hope arushia dosent stays in dat house for longer n dat kesar is d only wife ov dat shaktia...poorr kesar feel bad 4 her😭she shud b given her haqqq