Can we stop with the over-reaction? - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by temorocks

I agree fans r wrong on taking so much into their self, but his statments should be cleared from his side as well.......

Zee...I hope not. There should be no need for any clarifications for assumptions and suppositions made by the readers. 

nice post ............let the peace prevail please😃😃😃😃😃

Jaya thats very well written👏...

I hope people stop overreacting to the blog comments and concentrate on the show and its characters..what actors do in personal life is not our concern...we watch the show for Maan and Geet and as long as we get to see them why do we care ofr other stuffs😳
@Jaya: thank u for the wonderfully sensible post. Was the need of the hour. 😊
i am killing my self laughing. POOR GC and DD…. seriously guys… stop over reacting. i completely agree with you. this will calm down in few days… so i don't care… i am not a big fan of his dog. i like puppy… ONLY. but yea… i still do feel sorry for him. LOL. we have to think about DD 2. becari probably will get big shock when she comes bc
lol
Originally posted by jaanuluv

iam agree with you and GC reaction also if i would be on his place my reaction will be same it will be our persanl life no fan should interfier there persnal life

Exactly. Its their personal life and let it be that way! 

Good and mature post Jaya! Personally I do not care what GC does in his life. If he is happy with someone, so be it. He has the right to be happy. What he does on screen is what I care for.

People need to stop bashing him or his personal life becoz it will eventually affect the show and we don't want that. Geet is such a wonderful show and I will be sad if all this affects his onscreen chemistry. I am already noticing some changes which I don't like.

So people please be mature and do not react. The guy is just sharing his thoughts. Doesn't he have the right to do that?????

A word of advise for GC: He needs to immune himself from all this becoz link ups are occupational hazards that cannot be avoided. We love you for what you do on screen so continue to do that. Good luck for everything!
Buddy he indirectly but clearly pointed out on DD...As celebrity he should understand that all fans r not same & his fans has given him that No 1 position....It's better to be silent than to give such sarcastic comment on co-star.....If he wants to defense his fiance he can but not at the expense of other co-star's public image...If people don't like wat u're & with whom u're in yr personal life then simply ignore updating abt it...I m not saying that from now on we won't like him as Maan's char or his acting but  what he stated in his blog will definitely bring down Gurmeet's fans....Fans can have just their POV but they r not their to run his life & why to give any explanation when u're right???If he feels his fiance has fans who feel hurt by their comments then DD also has huge fan groups too....they feel hurt too by such comment ....   
 I totaly agree with you . Don't over reacting and concentrate  our  favourite   show  ghsp .