Sabki Ladli Bebo

Bebo's hatred for Arjun...

tashi482 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Bebo seems to hate Arjun a lot because she thinks hes entirely responsible for her family's condition. and l don't blame her cause he was involved in causing their accident BUT hes nt entirely responsible because he doesn't even know half of the thngs tht Viju has done to the Narang family andhe doesn't know about Amrit being alive.                                                                          I'm not defending him or anything like that bt to me it seems like he was just led astray by hs evil brother Viju because when we first met him he appeared to be a family man, he loves hs daughter and he was still grieving for hs wife Shalini (l thnk thts her name) he only just fell in love wit Bebo. He gives her all the freedom she wants, treats her with respect unlike Viju. He also wanted to tell her the truth so to me he doesnt seem all that bad. Dont forget tht Viju planned all this! Bt anyway thts jst my opinion and l'm nt saying Bebo should stay wit Arjun, she belongs with Amrit n l hope they're together soon 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Originally posted by: tashi482

Bebo seems to hate Arjun a lot because she thinks hes entirely responsible for her family's condition. and l don't blame her cause he was involved in causing their accident BUT hes nt entirely responsible because he doesn't even know half of the thngs tht Viju has done to the Narang family andhe doesn't know about Amrit being alive.                                                                          I'm not defending him or anything like that bt to me it seems like he was just led astray by hs evil brother Viju because when we first met him he appeared to be a family man, he loves hs daughter and he was still grieving for hs wife Shalini (l thnk thts her name) he only just fell in love wit Bebo. He gives her all the freedom she wants, treats her with respect unlike Viju. He also wanted to tell her the truth so to me he doesnt seem all that bad. Dont forget tht Viju planned all this! Bt anyway thts jst my opinion and l'm nt saying Bebo should stay wit Arjun, she belongs with Amrit n l hope they're together soon 😊

I Feel The Same Way, Hope That Arjun The One Will Make Them To Together

Ambofan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey it is nice to see you back Tashi...
And yes I agree with u , Viju didn't even want to show the Narangs file to Arjun and then Viju n his mom were also dicussing that Arjun doesnt want to harm the Narangs.