Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guyz i just brought the GR8 December issues and out dey i saw one article on KT.. So shrin it wid u guyzz !!! Sry for the Pichaa Quality i have clicked it wid phone.. 

So Here it iz -

Note - Sry ppl if sum1 has posted dis one b4 !! 
Edited by -Zeenat- - 13 years ago
Yup I know this stor....they once telecasted it somewhere but its ok....I think he is dng really gr8 as Shantanu ....!!!
Oh Plz....I hate that guy as Naitik...He looks totally constipated...!
And that show is terrible...! All shaadi-ladayi-fasaad...I cant see how KT wudve fit into that show...
Yeah...its ruling the charts and is on Star Plus but dude....Thats not enough to make the youth watch the show...!

ya but ye artical nahi dekha tha but tnx dear....................................accha hua cuz wo naitik ke role main fit nahi hota.....................and comon agar karan wo deal le leta to apne kt aur yashu kaise milte jo hota bhain achain ke liye hota hain
thank u for the article dear..... i havent seen tis before....

kt  s destiny was good according to me..... kt as naitik.... would have definitely got less to perform as far as i know naitik the character is like a house bunny.... doesn have too much scope..... but as shantanu khandelwal he is doing a fab job here......singing dancing romancing.... and some very good acting.....i so cannot imagine kt playing a typicall beta and jamaai....

bollywood dreams..... he would have got lost in the see... he s destiny led him to rbo from where he s got so much fans and admirors... dont think he would have flourished had he gone to bollyword before this show... he would have been just another chocolate boy surrounded by the dominatin khans and kapoors......he would have done 1 or 2 random movies and we would haave forgotten.... look at him now.... in this forum.... how many people keep chanting his name in a  day...

thank u destiny...... otherwise we could have not had our dear shantanu
Edited by priya_cool_123 - 13 years ago
kt as MUNNA(natik fondly called like dis by hs mom in tht show).......................cant even imagine.............
n he doing all tht jamai sahab role...............going to office wid  a bag...............doing akshara-akshara...........most of d time...............

yek..............
thnx kt 4 missing d bus......................... I JUS LOVE MY SHANTANU...........no regrets perhaps.............
Originally posted by sana.shanak

Yup I know this stor....they once telecasted it somewhere but its ok....I think he is dng really gr8 as Shantanu ....!!!

Yeahh...
Wen i read dis i was like ðŸ¤¬ KT is not dat Popular... ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜¡ Like dude get a Reality Check done asap... u need it.. 
And m sOoo happy dat he  backed out 4rm Rishta and he got RBO cauze i love him wen he is having a blast in reel and real life... But in rishta its more like family drama wch i hate and i wuld never wct dat show even if it would have KT soooo m reallllyy happy dat he took RBO and wer got such a gr8 show...
Originally posted by togepe30

Oh Plz....I hate that guy as Naitik...He looks totally constipated...!
And that show is terrible...! All shaadi-ladayi-fasaad...I cant see how KT wudve fit into that show...
Yeah...its ruling the charts and is on Star Plus but dude....Thats not enough to make the youth watch the show...!

I sOOoo agreee wid every wrd u said !! 

I am super happy KT isn't apart of that boring show🥱.. I can't imagine him in that role.... seriously what happens does for the best... he and yashu r the life of RBO😃... u rock KT🥳
Originally posted by krock

ya but ye artical nahi dekha tha but tnx dear....................................accha hua cuz wo naitik ke role main fit nahi hota.....................and comon agar karan wo deal le leta to apne kt aur yashu kaise milte jo hota bhain achain ke liye hota hain

Srsly if KT would've have backed out den noooo KT and Yashu... And i sooooo happy dat we got KT and day got dat Rishta guy.. [Mayyy bee ]