ghgd thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

I think for me the carze craze was Gurmeet has come to a stand still . i respect the guy for his great hard work he definitely is one of the best actors today NO DOUBT   but  his recent post  is  definitely hurting .

HE ROCKS AS MAAN AND NO ONE CAN PLAY MAAN FOR SURE !

But i think if some  people  or loosers went to th extent of  bashing his GF he should have made a direct post to them rather than stating "MY FANS " .... 

For stardome u have to pay the price of success .... U CANT ACCEPT ROSES WITH OUT THRONS .

ThOSE PEOPLE WHO BASH HIS GIRL FRIEND  ARE PROVING THEIR MENTAL LEVEL but GURMEET DIDNOT NEED TO REPEAT THE SAME , HE could have written a direct msg to that bunch .

i felt a bad compariosn of gureet fans and debina's fans ???? as if we are bad and they are good . No gurmeet dear u r wrong u'll find good bad every where .

regrading his comments which i STILL FEEL AS AN INSULT TO DRASTHI AND HIS LOYAL FANS  should not have been written . his post was impulsive .He cannot hurt every one at the cost of few people !

I accept that it becomes unbearable for one to hear nonsence  about yr loved ones  but it all could have been handled with great maturity as well ..

I've seen people stating tht he didnot say all tht for DD okay he might not have had but it seems tht it was being linked to her only  and i PERSONALLY AND UTTERLY DISLIKED THAT .

As for DRASHTI I think she's definitely way to mature  and chilled out  ,  the way she behaves on the sets of geet with gurmeet in a cordial  hilarious way she behaves the same with abhinav mayank karan and other people from DMG.

I Love MANEET THE CHARACTERS . I LOVE DRASHTI  A TRULY LOVEBALE GIRL and I hope Gurmeet manages to unederstand and  draw a line between those people who are his  loyal fans ( AND DONOT COMPARE HI SFANS TO HIS  GF'S FANS ) and those who create such mess .His post has really put me off  :(((((((((((((((((((((

NO OFFENCE TO ANY ONE .

Edited by ghgd - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gurpreet28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well said dear 👏 i completely agree with u. he must take care of  every thing before he talk any thing about ''his fans''
vrsharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
you are obsolutely correct. i am 100% with you
ghgd thumbnail
thank you guys .I hope its gurmeet who realises this . m so disappointed dat wana change my profile pic 2:(
robbieluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I do not think that comment was for DD, that was just an example to prove his point and i think he was directing to the fans who bashed him and DB. He just wrote fans because those people are fans,i don't feel he did anything wrong, i don't feel this was immaturaly handeled, Stardom does not mean ke people start going overboard with everything, some fans are just too much sometimes and just like a normal human being he said something about it. This has been going on for such a long time and he's never said anything to agar aik dafa aisa kuch keh diya to what's the big deal?? but this is your POV and i respect that. Edited by robbieluvr - 13 years ago
MANEET_BABY thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
THIS TIME I REALLY FOUND HIM LIT'L RUDE..HE IS SO PUSSESIVE ABT DB..THAT HE DOZN'T EVEN CARE ABT OTHER..I GUESS..😳😕

N ABT DD..I REALLY LOVE HER..SHE IS SO SWEET..ATLEST DONT HURT ANY1..😛
ghgd thumbnail
@robbie luver, I know what u mean so fans DO cross the limits  they are immature  but how many of such people can u avoid in life , will he go on fighting  every day every night ? Come on yaar one needs to be mature and write in a mature manner  and talk abt THE BUNCH Whose doing this rather than "MY FANS "....

comment aboy starydog of "some of my show " ok he might have had not said it for DD but if u read it it seems its like he's comparing it to DD , the way hes written his choice of words are wrong which gurmeet must realise .

at this cost he'll  loose many of his fans . He'll even end up having a sour relation with drashti though I know she is way mature and swwet to get effected with such statements !

Unfortunately Gurmeet's comment sound  very immature and impulsive though he is NOT WRONG  he has every right to be pissed at people talking crap but he should not jump on to conclusions  and  LAPETOFY  ALL HIS FANS !
swaram thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think we must try to understand the gist of what GC was trying to say though he could have avoided the word 'stray' which made the analogy sound deragoratory.One statement from him which didn't sound right has made people point fingers at him. So many bad comments about his wud-be must have really agitated him.All said and done, GC has to learn to take all these comments with a pinch of salt as he is in the entertainment industy and no star has been spared of link-ups.We love the fine actor in him and want all the best for him.
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Look folks

This is a storm in a teacup. I have no idea what the comments were that forced him to post this. I am sure they must have been pretty offensive to bring forth this kind of reaction from him. I think we all need to calm down and realize that he was probably angry when he wrote this and actions done in anger often have unintended consequences.

One has to be very careful with the wording because it is always open to misinterpretation. Let us remember that he may not have realized the implications of the hidden unintended meanings in his letter.

His choice of the word fans is not right. He should have addressed just that particular section of his fans who he has a problem with. He should also have gone on to thank the other section who appreciate his work and stay out of his personal life. That would have made this a lot more acceptable. It would have been clear that he was targeting the fans who are hell bent on creating trouble.

Also the use of the word stray is being misinterpreted. If you look at it in context you can see that he was comparing his own dog - Dexter to some stray dog in some serial. Again the use of the word "stray" was probably a little too much - he could have gone for a less controversial word. My guess is that people also called his dog ugly and he was upset about that too.

He may have gone a tad overboard but hey he was angry plus anything written down or even things we say are open to misinterpretation. That is the beauty of the English language. 😉 😆
Should he have gotten someone to read before he posted - absolutely. 😃 But come on cut the guy a little slack.

Even now if he is not addressing you (as in if you were not among the people who posted things in his blog) just ignore it. Why do you want to spoil your day over what person X said to person Y because he was ticked off. 

Relax. I hope he clears this up for his sake. My personal reaction, I know he is not referring to me, so I am just going to forget about this.

My two cents. Sorry if I hurt anyone's sentiments.
ghgd thumbnail
hmm lets see if this mess ever gets cleared !