•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Have some stuff which i don't get in this serial.

• Isn't Abhay more influential than Danish then why isn't Maya scared of his influence and taking his name as father of baby and scared of Danish who is portrayed as coming from a poor family? πŸ˜² It kind of seems wierd she pushes people who are helping her and that too from influential F*Ly into mess and is supporting Danish who is nothing just coz she is afraid? of Wat?

• Why is Piya wearing summer clothes in winter times? I see her always in sleeveless whenever its snowing πŸ˜› I love her dresses but it seems ridiculous she might have just died out of pneumonia considering people wear ski jackets in snow! Its hilarious actually. She doesn't even bother with a sweater or jacket!

• Really not understanding Maya's character is she crazy of what taking anyone's name as the baby of her father! Even if she takes Danish's name now will what she says have any credibility! She truly sounds like the dumbest character in this serial! Please grow up instead of trying to look like a victim! Her stupidity is really making me not have any pity for her and wondering whether she deserves to be a victim!
I agree with the last point that you have mentioned. Can't agree with the first and 2nd option. About piya whatever you have said- I want to tell that countries like India it's normal to wear these kind of dresses even in Winter. Edited by ffkhan - 13 years ago
@ffkhan, no hon we in the US do not wear swimsuits in winter. Not sure where you saw...but there is no way possible to wear such article of clothing when it's 25 degree outside.

@swapdmg...thanks for the post, this Maya thing is silly! She playing the victim when she enjoyed doing the deed with Danish.
The could have done a better job.
another thing, if we will start finding so many logics in a show, we can never enjoy any serial. it's natural to see some illogical things in a serial. So don't be so serious.😊
at your first point , i was wondering the same, but i guess its because Danish has threatened her that he will expose her in front of her parents who come form a small town! he told her that he will tell them that she has become a loose character and was pregnant! 

thats why i think she said its Abhay !, i think this too was Danish's idea!, and Maya somehow knew that Abhay doesn't mind if she says that and she was right! as wasn't he the one whop asked her to keep mum and mislead Piya in the first place!

your second point , bang onπŸ˜†, i think its stupid to show its snowing and every girl is wearing minimum cloths including piya, T , Misha and the rest, while boys wearing warm jackets and stuff!πŸ˜†.hell T was was wearing a short while it was snowing!πŸ˜•..btw i dont like Piya's casual dress sense! it looks outdated!

about Maya i hate this stupid , spineless and ungrateful weakling😑..behaving like a victim all the time and blaming others for her own weakness and stupidity! 

hell she should take a stand! and expose the psycho otherwise she and Danish should go to hell!
Edited by ka7eela - 13 years ago
Originally posted by ffkhan

I agree with the last point that you have mentioned. Can't agree with the first and 2nd option. About piya whatever you have said- I want to tell that countries like India it's normal to wear these kind of dresses even in Winter.

hi i am from india and i know that its very normal summer/monsoon wear 😊 in winter esp in north places like delhi people wear sweaters in winter! but in snow which means subzero temps no one wears sleevless cotton dress and stands outside. they will freeze to death πŸ˜†