Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
It's not fans problems if the actors themselves r so open about their personal life........
DMKJ_VB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Meetu_Anu

Can we all please STOP this😃........

well if u ask me....bith the party are at fault here...may be some CRAZY fans are more to be blamed.......but also posting ur personal stuffs so much that people take it as a joke and also doing CONSTANT JAAP of " I LOVE ----" this is also not professionalism......hai na

we all love his acting..and love Maaneet......and such things disturb the chemistry of actors.......an we know it.........

the fans who have HORRENDOUSLY have commented in the bolg need to check their own life first....

i agree with u that he should not bring his personal life out in the open, thats his fault, but then again,u know actors do it all the time for publicity and smtimes it backfires like it has happened in this case. as far as fans r concerned, they will say many things and actors even accept that but to actually go and bash his fiance in his own blog is so much uncalled for, and he is upset mainly becoz of that, yes both parties r to be blamed but for my part, i think this time the fault is much more on the part of those crazy people who commented on his blog.and the fb comments r horrible,what is wrong with people?he never cmpared dd to a dog.
DMKJ_VB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: temorocks

It's not fans problems if the actors themselves r so open about their personal life........

agreed but no need to bash debi in his blog, right?he mentions only about his blog,not if and fb.its his personal blog and u know there r many people who want him to update that blog regularly ,all the Ramayan fans, my point is if someone does not like debina, don't  comment on the blog.why should people post abusive comments about debina in the blog when they know that both she and GC r going to read it?
KHUSHIASR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Thanks for the post...
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks a lot for the article!!!!......seriously people should know how to draw the line between personal and professional lives......even actors have a right to a personal life so no fan should tell an actor on what to do or what not to in their personal lives....................
Sia89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Totally agree with You Niha .. Thanks for the Article .. I'm soooooooooooo pissed off with the current situation .. Fans themselves were insulting Debi with harsh words n now they want an apology ? Oh come on .. Did we say sorry ?
This has come this far becoz of some so called fans ..
I really feel bad for Guru . As a true fan u should accept him the way he is. He is NOT Maan Singh Khurana ! And DD isnt Geet! Both r totally diff from their characters. They get along well with each other, bt that doesnt mean they hve to be a couple. But Thats wht many ppl want on this page.
I'm so sick of it, you guys watch an epi, you dun like it n u start bashing ! CV r destroying their own show. We want this, we want that. But if the next epi is good, you ll be like wow cvs great job etc.
This happens again n again, whenever a new character is introduced u ppl bash them. Like Pari, Jay n now Anni ! AND at the end everbody loves them.
Y cant we sit back n watch the show as viewers n wait before bashing someone/ something ?
I used to spend so much time on FB Geet page .. bt whenever i come thr ll be ppl abusing, complaining, bashing the cvs or Guru .. I'm so annoyed that i dun even visit the page regulary.

Stars are human beings just like us .. aint they allowed to be hurt , to be angry n to share their opinion with us ? They also have a personal life just like us. Ppl have been insulting debi on their own blog .. Wont u be hurt if ppl insult ur beloved ones ?

AND I really dun think that Guru would talk bad abt Drashti nor Geet .. Ppl just took it in a wrong way !

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thnks nihu for the article ..
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
thank u very much for the article nihu
Amiiish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the article.

Just copy n pasting from other thread:

To be honest  personal life isnt personal anymore when you get it public.

I do agree that some have act immaturly but when you are in this industry your life is on the extreme levels, if you get worshippers, then you have to be ready for the haters too, and its a sad thing, but thats why we say ignorance is a bliss

But I do agree that fans should know where to draw the line.
..Gurti-Kash.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx For The Article