Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Guru is a True Person

..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Whatever may people say about him after this post his blog i will say that he is a true person. First of all he said that if his "fans can spoke bad about his lovable person in th blog" so he just says about the fans who wrote in the blog. Iam confused how can a true fan of him write bad about his personal likings as bad. he is not saying all his fans as bad, so friends dont be panic and try to avoid doing such mistakes in the future

I want to say one more thing ppl say he said all fans for somebody's mistake, but how can he know that the ppl's name. see that culture he has he dont want to mention their names and hurt them. how can he address then so he said "some of my fans". That poor guy trust that we are happy with his life also "i say one thing we dont deserve sharing his happiness". how can he find that they are not his fans. i do really confused
Edited by verode - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jiasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
i agree....wo sirf un fans se gussa hai.....jo debina ko bhala bura kehte hai....if he z sharing some personal moment of his life den sm ppl say free publicity.....we shud be glad dat he z so connected with his fans...bt no kch logo ko isse b prblm hoti hai......m happy after reading his blog...he z really a true person.....
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Iam so fed up yaar that ppl saying he is comparing DD with his dog. He is not a mad man to do that
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Guys bardash ke bhi Hadh Hoti Hai. Some people telling he is over reacting he is  not a fool to overreact OK!. Did he respond all these days NO NA we should think hat . if he is reacting we should understand that it is beyond his patience. any celebrity will have patience
RiMa_972 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Give the guy a break! We are his fans for heavens sake! let us not critisize him at every step......if we have the right to voice our opinions then so does he...and as fans we should respect his views and his emotions!
maaniqra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
agreeeeeeeeeeeeeee v yaar he is the ideal man and i really luv u gurmeet
heermeher thumbnail
Guys

I think we should stop reacting he blasting people who have comment on their blogs but yet i think he should not have reacted on this as he needs to go long way  (Guru u should not get hurt becoz some of immatured fans).  Who are we to accept debi or not thats his decission.  We dont want to know about him.

We just luv him as maan.

misty85 thumbnail
agree. one should not talk about his personal interests ( in this case Debina). it's his choice & we should respect it. He has a right to make choices as we do.
heermeher thumbnail
What true person yaar he couldnt become a good friend to DD as he posted this kind of blog when she is not around he could have waited right
untamedtigress thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

you shud never judge a book by its cover,wat appears to be gold is not alwaz gold...................................................

i hope u get my point😉