GC hurt & disappointed by fans:Mod's note PG38

ashi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Dear all

This is gurmeet here. I thought a lot about it, I thought I will forgive and forget. But then again I thought I need to make myself clearly understood. If all of u have the right of voicing your opinion, then so do I .

I need to make it loud and clear that this blog belongs to Debina and me. It is our personal blog wherein we open our personal life to you.  People get to know about our professional life anyway - which project we are doing, with whom we are working, how we are performing - it is all in front of you all.

What you don't come to know is our personal life like what we are doing after the shooting is over or what we do when we are not shooting, our likes dislikes etc .

About Debina's fans I would not complain. As they have accepted me in her life with perfect ease. But my fans who claim to be my fans only, seem to be full of vengeance . I love the way you all love me. But I am made up of all the things around me in my life. I would not be me (the gurmeet choudhary that I am today) without my family, friends and my fiance. The water, the air, the earth has all its share of influence to shape me up the way I am , and I cant do without them - similarly the people in my personal life has made me what I am today and I feel crippled without them. They are my strength, my backbone, my pillar of support.  

Standing highest amongst all to provide me immense strength has been Debina. It does not matter how much I love her. But her love is the strength for me. Today unfortunately I am scared to put any update in my blog.  Lest u all start abusing me. Yes I would say abusing me bcos everything about me is me. Our relationship is me,an integral part of me.  I was skeptical to put about dexter lest u start saying that I don't look good with him, or I should throw him away bcos I look good with some so and so stray dog in some serial of mine.  U guys request me to put about my parents? Why? So that u get the chance to say I look good with my screen parents?

As for debina's the last that I could say is she is not only an integral part of my life, but me. I am lucky to have her in my life. Imagine what she has in her to make me submit to her whichever part of the world she is in.

Love u debi..

If u all continue abusing me.. I simply have to pull off my blog thinking that u only like my screen image and can do away watching me act. may be I am giving u the chance to enter into my world and hurl stones at me.

Sincerely,

Gurmeet

http://gurmeetdebina.india-forums.com/2010/12/368-disappointed-.htm
Edited by ashi - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maneet4life thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
omg...😲...he is sooooooooo mad...sorry if anyone hurt u guru...😳.....we love you a lot and the people around you as well ðŸ¤—
-HJ- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
what does he mean by "look good with some stray dog of some serial of mine"?
can any1 explain me that?😕
ashi thumbnail
He has the right to be mad coz we have been discussing his personal life & pairing him with DD way too much.
jaspreetm2815 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Omg he's really mad!!!!! GC we love you alot.... Not only cuz you play maans character in the show... We love you in real life as well. We all love you sooo much!!! And you're getting mad at us :( your blog made me cry... We all think about you 24/7 and you hate us..
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oops he sounds really hurt and angry.i guess i was expecting it.pepole have really started making topics about his personal life.i hope he does not pull the bolg.
ashi thumbnail
Originally posted by: honeybee211

what does he mean by "look good with some stray dog of some serial of mine"?

can any1 explain me that?😕

Well he means like quite alot of ppl say dat he looks good wid DD instead of DB so he is saying he is scared to put pics of his parents or his dog dat he loves so much coz ppl may start saying he looks much better wid his onscreen parents or the dog in the serial is much better than his real dog.
aanyakunat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: jaspreetm2815

Omg he's really mad!!!!! GC we love you alot.... Not only cuz you play maans character in the show... We love you in real life as well. We all love you sooo much!!! And you're getting mad at us :( your blog made me cry... We all think about you 24/7 and you hate us..

he does not hate anybody... but there are plenty of people who comment on his blog just to bash his fiance, his dog and just about everything related to his personal life... this letter is for those people... and he has every right to be mad... the guy's hurt.. 
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oh poor GC; we really don't have any right to hurt him this way. His reel and real life are different and we should all understand accept and respect that.

We should admire him for his love, loyalty and sincerity. So many of the actors and actresses today have no morals and change partners as per their whim. GC still has his rots, his principles and his morality intact so we should be proud that we are fans of such a good personality.

Well this is my POV, but if we truly love GC then we would want him to be  happy and not hurt him. 
maneet_sri thumbnail
Now a days...its been too much in this forum..I feel
No offense Guys...
He can never hate us...but he is showing that he is hurt in terms of his letter
He has a respect to towards fans...he never hate us..