I dont wanna watch this shit !! - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
i knowww yaar...first stupid blog thing gets me al riled up😡😭 and now these body doubles....they shouldnt use them for maaneet scenes...we're so in love with these characters that we relieze everything they do!!!! the really are our dhak dhak😳....i actually thought cv's did a better job covering when gc and dd became sick (NOOOO THATS NOT WAT I WANTTT...i'm saying they added a better track...this way it looks so fikha fikha🤢....they cant be put in the same scene its annoying....they should have just had geet go away with pindi queen or something for 4 days (remember how she had said i want geet with me....they could be opening up a restaurant or something and they could have shown a angry depressed maan waiting for his geet to return meanwhile have the annie (hoepfully they replace her with a different actress soon) and arjun NT ..deveera track running....it would have been fine for a week....this way its soooo noticeable...😔
Originally posted by ALINANA

I think their abcense (GC N DD) SHOWS their importance. actually we are so addicted of GC N DD thats why we just want to see them . In other shows or even in this if they change even a whole person we'll not bother .but  GC n DD are realy dhak dhak of allof us .waiting for them on work together again .GOD BLESS THEM ALWAYS
i agree with u........
Kya kardiya CV's ne GC ke lambe slim fingers ko....................which were the shaan of MSK!!