Actresses & their choice of husband - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
I agree with your post...Bollywood actresses do make some strange choices concerning their men!

I think you hinted at it in your post but I feel that just because a man is divorced, that doesn't mean he's not husband-worthy...now Karishma's case is pretty bad, but not all divorcees are going to divorce again. Wouldn't it be better for actresses to go after divorced men rather than married men (unless the man was divorced because he and said actress decided to homewreck)?

And can't this topic include men too? Like Anupam Kher, who married Kirron Kher who also was a divorcee and who look great together๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by LifeOLicious

I remember the editor of Stardust (I think it was Omar Qureshi) wrote a public letter on Stardust requesting Madhuri to back off for Sanju's kid and his cancer-patient wife. I think Madhuri backed off after he got into jail! And I think Sanju was already separated from his then wife....was waiting for divorce....I can't rem why the editor asked Mads to back off though since he was already separeted from his wife! i wish someone had that lettter! so curious now!

Woah! They were going around while his wife was ill? Please tell me that it doesn't sound as bad as I think!
Most of them, the actresses by the time they are ready to get married they are well into their
early 30's.......

So by then the eligible bachelors of their age group would have already married and divorced and they would be in the market for the second time.....  

Thats when these girls hook up with them....
good topic 1st

and one thing i want to ask all the actresses marrying married guys "Didn't u find a single ELIGIBLE Bachelor in the world???"

madhuri and kajol made good choices according to me, age and all that(abhi-ash case) doesnt matter a lot, its more about understanding each other, but why get involved with a married man, and that too such pretty ladies, uff ye aurato ko koi nahi samajh sakta
seriously, even i think at times,can't these actresses find themselves one decent guy without getting into this infidelity crap?๐Ÿ˜•..not accusing, but Sridevi??? she shocked me as well...
i agree,Kajol has made a gud choice...she truly has dictated her own terms n conditions be it her personal or professional life๐Ÿ˜ƒ
sridevi, as much as i love her on screen, of screen, i dont respect her for her choice of marriage, the way she carried her career and made good name for herself, i respect her for that, but regarding the decision, she made to marry boney, totally disgusting
choices...
what was that again? love ke liye...salaa kuch bhi karega! :)
karisma-abhi had something awesome going...but i hear babita came in between. and then love flies out of the window...

Originally posted by Relda

Lara Dutta
Sridevi
Sangeeta Bijlani
Sarika
Shabana Azmi
Jaya Prada

Trying to find an actress who has married a previously-unmarried beau is liking trying to find a needle in a haystack.

Thanks I totally forgot about these actresses. 

disclaimer:  if you are offended by my post, just ignore it... no throwing brickbats at me... ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

i think most of the actresses who chose to get involved with married men don't have any moral ethics or values... as far as men are concerned, most men are jerks... they love the attention and i guess the flattery gets to them... in any case, most men are not exactly that big on morals and ethics... ๐Ÿ˜› 

i think a lot of actresses got involved with married men to further their career... madhuri, sridevi (mithun almost divorced his wife for her), rani (govinda, aditya), priyanka (akki), etc... yes, the social meetings are there, but c'mon... do they have no ethics...??   why give in to the temptations...?  but i guess such is the glamour world...!  ๐Ÿคข

and i doubt it's the experience that counts... it's all about the money... to sustain their living style, they need someone who can pay their bills and maintain a high social standing... in karishma's case, her mom wanted someone who can also pay her bills... she kept her daughter away from her husband, for her own crooked reasons... and karishma, like a dumbo, did her mother's bidding... so really, as much as i can detest sanjay, karishma really made no effort to sustain her marriage...

marriage has become more of a business deal nowadays... specially in bollywood...

ash, kajol and madhuri definitely married wisely...!
And Gayatri Joshi too... married very wisely...

And yes.. Bollywood and ethics just dont go hand in hand...