Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
very well written post.........mera di.............πŸ‘

thank you for finding time for writing it and posting for us even though u were busy.........thanks again..........its always a pleasure to read ur well written posts.............😊

and coming to pratigya-working scenario being set up, do u think krishna will agree. even if he argees will SS and amma agree? they will create such a commotion and will try to poison krishna's mind about her working............😭
srikalaganesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramanbabitha

But Mera... i differ with u in possessing romantic gene in P.... Actually she is too cute at times... n she does have tht in her...but doesn't  initiate...why bcos, there is no need to...she has to show a cute gestute nd our krishna ji will do the rest.Bas!!!!. Yest he was very cute whn she was smiling...n the way she was holding the mike for him... she throughly enjoyed the moment.
Even I go with Sathya, the more then Prats Pooja enjoyed AB...n acc to me he too.Iam sorry we r suppossed to talk only abt Kriya here...but couldn't control.❀️

Looking  at  their chemistry in every  love scene of A /H and Pooja  even i feel  they loveπŸ˜† each other inside only  may be coz of their Egoooooooooo it is going further . otherwise they can't  do such a  hot ,😊 beautiful  scenes !!!!!!!!!!!!!  πŸ˜Š 
glitter411 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dhakarn

very well written post.........mera di.............πŸ‘

thank you for finding time for writing it and posting for us even though u were busy.........thanks again..........its always a pleasure to read ur well written posts.............😊

and coming to pratigya-working scenario being set up, do u think krishna will agree. even if he argees will SS and amma agree? they will create such a commotion and will try to poison krishna's mind about her working............😭

anyways we can see krishna & prat. in d centre na?πŸ˜ƒ no worries as dey makeup all d things⭐️. only want 2 see deir own track.😊
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks meera wonderfull post asusual πŸ‘πŸ‘ but i am confused about arushi where her story is headingπŸ˜• i am least bothered about her😑 but dont know what pops wanted to show us that if we dont wanted to get intimate with our husbands than we should give them sleeping pills? afterall fiction is depicting reality remember
hussainramso thumbnail
Please don't all get mad at me now but as much as I hate mentioning the name of the evil one ,A, if P hadn't been disturbed about her behavior that would have been odd. If I'm disturbed about something it takes me a bit of time to work it out as P did in the end.
corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The voice of reason has spoken - and thank God that you did!!

Nice post Mera as always!πŸ‘
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Howdy posterwas!

Thank you all for your comments.  Have a busy day ahead today so will comment much later today. Don't forget to read the weekend edition tomorrow.πŸ˜ƒ