Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo

AGLE Update December 9, 2010

telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Sorry for the late update. Life is busy these days.

Well today lots of LOVE between Shekhar and Laali..lots of remembering....

Laali is in her room in the haveli and is having flashbacks of her romance with Shekhar. All their music is playing behind in the background. Shekhar comes out and wants to have some fun with her...he was like that all through the show. Trying to get what men like to get of women..you get want I mean. Of course Laali acts coy and shy about the whole thing. She is married for so long why is so afraid around her husband...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Give him some fun Laali. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Next we see Laali going to see Sumitra. She tells Sumitra that she is afraid of what will happen and what should she do. Sumitra told her not to worry for she will do the right thing. Sumitra gives her som good luck thing.

Laali feels bad about being in the havelii and what has happened to Loha  it seems😭😭

Going forward Laali is giving Madhev a bath before he goes to school. They play around with Shekh as well with the water.

Jamuni comes to get him ready for school, meanwhile Shekhar is trying to get frisky with Laali but she is coy. He wants his fun so give it to him Laali.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Mahur comes and says he will take him to school. Rekha is looking down from the baloney where she is hanging up the clothes.

Ranjavi comes in to give her some presents and say sorry for what he has done to her.
She just stands there shocked and happy at the same time.

After that Ranjav walks away with a devil of a face. He is going to do something here. Loha's plans....

Precap: ;Laali and Shekhar are talking to a group of people and one man is accusing them of money.

Press like if you enjoyed the update. Sorry it was not that good today...

Edited by telenovelle - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daddysgirl786 thumbnail
Thanks!!

So I'm confused I thought that rekha never actually married ranvijay, just pretended to?
princessRock776 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ha ha I knew it!! Loha wants revenge He is not a changed man 😑😳Ahhhhhhh! I still rember those days when lali first came to the haveli I miss them😭 and the romantic scenes of shekhar and lali and how he said those three letter words in english in Nepal . 😍I thought shekhar is going to kiss lali but Madhav was watchingπŸ˜†I can't beieve she is chosen as the bride for the swayamvarπŸ˜› anywayz good luck to herπŸ‘πŸΌ I remember  that very first episode when Lali first met shekhar when he was playing the flute 😳 I feel like watching it over and over again πŸ˜†
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks a Lot for Updates Tele..

I agree Laali should Let him FunπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ ..But this Problem of all daily soap Heroins yaar..Koi aa Jayega..,Koi Dekha Lega...Aree bahi AA bhi jaye to kya hai..πŸ˜† Why all so shy 😳

shelly.851 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update! 😊