SBS - Sangini Chugalkor Aunty Segment [note p.4] - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Note:

This topic is to discuss the SBS segment. Bashing an actor as well as targeting each other and starting a fight is against I-F rules. Those who have done so will recieve a warning.

-Sangini Dev. Team
Originally posted by pinky93

what an attitude she has yuck
sucess has gone to her head
no wonder sangini is suffering with her lack of talent and her unprofessionalism
so much for the loss of the previous talented director who was sacked just because of her
binny was always big mouthed and selfish since did days so nothing surprising at all

We are not allowed to bash any actors or call them names. So be careful in posting. Next such post will result in  your WL raised.
Sangini Dev Team.
it is corrected Thanks.
Edited by ramas - 13 years ago
Originally posted by ramas

We are allowed to bash any actors or call them names. So be careful in posting. Next such post will result in  your WL raised.
Sangini Dev Team.

Are or not not?
Originally posted by jan-

get you facts right too
& not only right but dare to speak the truth
mr shah is an eminent innovative dir. he was sacked for having the guts to speak up against self centered know it all binny and the statue lady who plays her mom. you dont have to learn direction to make out how rubbish her dialogue delivery is!  and not to mention binnys spastic postures and detached acting as if she is rehearsing in front of mirror! now do you want the list of did contestants who binny madam had problems with.
now come and sack me too you hypocrites
hell  πŸ€¬
Next such outburst will result in your WL raised, We are not allowed to call names or bash any actors. Also chk my pm and respond asap I need som explanation.
 sangini dev team
I want to apologize for my posts.But if someone spread false rumours, then he/she should state the source and  not just maintain  it. I have proven my statement with a source.
Edited by OrientalDancer - 13 years ago
Originally posted by pinky93

sorry but binny was always big mouthed and selfish.
you were just served with warning and yet you repeat the same. Your WL are raised as IF does not allow any one to break rules. We are  not allowed to call names to any member or actors. I also need some explanation. Check my pm and reply ASAP.
Sangini Dev team. Edited by ramas - 13 years ago
Originally posted by OrientalDancer

I want to apologize for my posts.But if someone spread false rumours, then he/she should state the source and  not just maintain  it. I have proven my statement with a source.

It's ok =) I say we forgive and forget and move onπŸ˜ƒ

Aditi you wouldn't happen to have a video for this would you? I wanna seeπŸ˜†
3 general principles of discussion that I would really appreciate if everybody kept it in their minds:

1. Keep it healthy.
  2. If you don't like something/someone, please move on.
  3. And please forgive.
Life is too short to spend time fuming over issues which I am almost sure nobody even will remember in three years or so from now. And bad words are like bullets: try not to shoot people down with them as all it serves is to create a bloodbath. 

Sincerely,
Ek Umeed
Originally posted by -Ravjot-

It's ok =) I say we forgive and forget and move onπŸ˜ƒ

Aditi you wouldn't happen to have a video for this would you? I wanna seeπŸ˜†
you wanna watch MIK in towel?? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ I can see you getting restless. πŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ€£ sorry, I don't have. πŸ˜† it was just bits & pieces of the sbs segment they showed two days ago of sangini and chugalkor aunty giving her input on binny's lost phone. πŸ˜†

if I will find, then will surely send it!! btw, thanks mods for the warnings. but some people are just not understanding these warnings and are continue doing what they did.