Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Laila2009

A director was sacked because of her? That is news to me.  Who is the director?

The director was sacked bacuase of his impossible behaviour.Get your facts right.
He misbehaved with Binny Sharma, the actress , who plays Gs mom and other things happened.Please stop to spread some false rumours!!!
Edited by OrientalDancer - 13 years ago
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: OrientalDancer

The director was sacked bacuase of his impossible behaviour.Get your facts right.
He misbehaved with Binny Sharma, the actress , who plays Gs mom and other things happened.Please stop to spread some false rumours!!!

OrientalDancer, Your post is very rude and presumptuous, and you yet you feel it perfectly acceptable to support posts that ban me? Interesting, very interesting.

I suggest you look at the person who put up the information and my response was simply a question and a clarification. Second, do you have anything to support your claim other than a comment that you've made? Perhaps a link for this article or should I simply go with your comment as a fact? Thanks.
Edited by Laila2009 - 13 years ago
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
The director is not replaced.He is still there.
OrientalDancer thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Laila2009

OrientalDancer, Your post is very rude and presumptuous, and you yet you feel it perfectly acceptable to support posts that ban me? Interesting, very interesting.

I suggest you look at the person who put up the information and my response was simply a question and a clarification. Second, do you have anything to support your claim other than a comment that you've made? Perhaps a link for this article or should I simply go with your comment as a fact? Thanks.

Laila, i didnt mean you, i quoted false.It was a mistake from my side.Iwanted to quote the person,you quoted.
OrientalDancer thumbnail
It was posted in the news , that the director made fun of Binny Sharma nd misbehaved with her.How would you feel as a newcomer, when your director makes fun of you ???Btw it was stated in the news section.And i was not rude.Your comment was much more ruder.

I think, i will leave this forum.When some members bash characters/actors and members, they dont get banned, but if someone says one thing , than your comment is labelled as rude.
OrientalDancer thumbnail
@ Laila  Here is the news, btw its from india-forum.

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/7683-director-trouble-on-sets-of-sanjog-se-bani-sangini.htm
And the person who you have quoted, should prove us, what he says.
Edited by OrientalDancer - 13 years ago
OrientalDancer thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jan-

get you facts right too
& not only right but dare to speak the truth
mr shah is an eminent innovative dir. he was sacked for having the guts to speak up against self centered know it all binny and the statue lady who plays her mom. you dont have to learn direction to make out how rubbish her dialogue delivery is!  and not to mention binnys spastic postures and detached acting as if she is rehearsing in front of mirror! now do you want the list of did contestants who binny madam had problems with.
now come and sack me too you hypocrites
hell  ðŸ¤¬

Please show me your source, if you have one.
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: jan-

get you facts right too
& not only right but dare to speak the truth
mr shah is an eminent innovative dir. he was sacked for having the guts to speak up against self centered know it all binny and the statue lady who plays her mom. you dont have to learn direction to make out how rubbish her dialogue delivery is!  and not to mention binnys spastic postures and detached acting as if she is rehearsing in front of mirror! now do you want the list of did contestants who binny madam had problems with.
now come and sack me too you hypocrites
hell  ðŸ¤¬

And do you know this? And please do share this stuff about DID of which you seem to be very familiar.

Thanks
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Mods please close this topic. thank you.