SBS - Sangini Chugalkor Aunty Segment [note p.4]

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 12 years ago
I didn't see a topic on this, so posting it here. Sorry in advance, if I have missed it. :)

Was watching SBS a few mins ago and they had a Chugalkor Aunty segment of Sangini. Chugalkor Aunty said that Binny had lost her phone and they had to stall shoot for 2 hrs until finally, Binny had found her phone.

and OMG they had the parts of the segment today, what they showed y'day in SBS of Sangini. I got to watch MIK in towel again. BlushingBlushingBlushing DancingDancing
Edited by -Ravjot- - 12 years ago
wowww...2 hours for a phone?! ROFL
thanx for sharing
what a waste of time
its surprising she found it!!!
lol, wasted 2 hours...LOL thanks for sharing 
Originally posted by mysticgoryfilms

I didn't see a topic on this, so posting it here. Sorry in advance, if I have missed it. :)

Was watching SBS a few mins ago and they had a Chugalkor Aunty segment of Sangini. Chugalkor Aunty said that Binny had lost her phone and they had to stall shoot for 2 hrs until finally, Binny had found her phone.

and OMG they had the parts of the segment today, what they showed y'day in SBS of Sangini. I got to watch MIK in towel again. BlushingBlushingBlushing DancingDancing
What a productive use of timeConfused They say they have no time to shoot and are rushed but they have time to hold production to look for a phone? Odd very odd.

You and the towel sceneLOL Can't blame you though, he did look goodEmbarrassedTongueWink
Edited by Laila2009 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by pinky93

what an attitude she has yuck
sucess has gone to her head
no wonder sangini is suffering with her lack of talent and her unprofessionalism
so much for the loss of the previous talented director who was sacked just because of her
binny was always big mouthed and selfish since did days so nothing surprising at all

A director was sacked because of her? That is news to me.  Who is the director?
It's not at all surprising for me. my POV if it costed her or if it is new or precious to her, or a gift from someone dear to her etc.................................. Edited by alujna-21 - 12 years ago