SBS - Sangini Chugalkor Aunty Segment [note p.4]

mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
I didn't see a topic on this, so posting it here. Sorry in advance, if I have missed it. :)

Was watching SBS a few mins ago and they had a Chugalkor Aunty segment of Sangini. Chugalkor Aunty said that Binny had lost her phone and they had to stall shoot for 2 hrs until finally, Binny had found her phone.

and OMG they had the parts of the segment today, what they showed y'day in SBS of Sangini. I got to watch MIK in towel again. ☺️☺️☺️ 
Edited by -Ravjot- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Desi_Girl1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
wowww...2 hours for a phone?! 🤣
thanx for sharing
shopaholic83 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
its surprising she found it!!!
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
lol, wasted 2 hours...😆 thanks for sharing 
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mysticgoryfilms

I didn't see a topic on this, so posting it here. Sorry in advance, if I have missed it. :)

Was watching SBS a few mins ago and they had a Chugalkor Aunty segment of Sangini. Chugalkor Aunty said that Binny had lost her phone and they had to stall shoot for 2 hrs until finally, Binny had found her phone.

and OMG they had the parts of the segment today, what they showed y'day in SBS of Sangini. I got to watch MIK in towel again. ☺️☺️☺️ 

What a productive use of time😕 They say they have no time to shoot and are rushed but they have time to hold production to look for a phone? Odd very odd.

You and the towel scene😆 Can't blame you though, he did look good😳😛😉
Edited by Laila2009 - 13 years ago
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: pinky93

what an attitude she has yuck

sucess has gone to her head
no wonder sangini is suffering with her lack of talent and her unprofessionalism
so much for the loss of the previous talented director who was sacked just because of her
binny was always big mouthed and selfish since did days so nothing surprising at all

A director was sacked because of her? That is news to me.  Who is the director?
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
It's not at all surprising for me. my POV if it costed her or if it is new or precious to her, or a gift from someone dear to her etc.................................. Edited by alujna-21 - 13 years ago
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Naa, director Dharmesh is not sacked , if u see titles credits , he is still there ........... 
Sweet_Waters thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinky93

what an attitude she has yuck

sucess has gone to her head
no wonder sangini is suffering with her lack of talent and her unprofessionalism
so much for the loss of the previous talented director who was sacked just because of her
binny was always big mouthed and selfish since did days so nothing surprising at all

Mind your language! You don't know what happened there.....then why comment on things you don't know.About DID, what proof do you have to pass such rude comments on her???
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
So Adi your main interest is in the new towel.

Binny's behaviour was very unproffessional.She can not keep everyone waiting for her phone.What a waste of time and ofcourse money.