mujhse koi shadi karo - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
a swayamvar for veena? ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
yahi din dekhne ko bacha tha.. hey ram!๐Ÿ˜†

anyway, she's confirmed my doubts today that she's another vindoo who talks to herself and into the camera from time to time although vindoo used to do it all the time. but she's no less๐Ÿ˜†

jokes apart, who the heck does that? advertise yourself like that on national television as if its a product they wanna get noticed for a weekly task...
the way she stressed out the point "Body toh bahut hi achhi hai" i was like this

Originally posted by jahnvi.angel10

a swayamvar for veena? ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
yahi din dekhne ko bacha tha.. hey ram!๐Ÿ˜†

anyway, she's confirmed my doubts today that she's another vindoo who talks to herself and into the camera from time to time although vindoo used to do it all the time. but she's no less๐Ÿ˜†

jokes apart, who the heck does that? advertise yourself like that on national television as if its a product they wanna get noticed for a weekly task...
the way she stressed out the point "Body toh bahut hi achhi hai" i was like this

Hum Rahul and Rakhi ko nahi dekh te the............ to use bhi dekh lenge............. If Rahul was the most eligible bachelor and Rakhi was the best marriageable girl of the nation to phir Veena kya hai........... Atleast she is better than Rakhi....... lol 

Originally posted by rianicia

I wont be surprised one bit to see her in Swayamvar Season 4!

shh dnt let that thought out..if Imagine ppl see it, or even smells it...we will have to
bear the brunt of show n numerous controversies surrounding it! ๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by liquidfantasy

shh dnt let that thought out..if Imagine ppl see it, or even smells it...we will have to
bear the brunt of show n numerous controversies surrounding it! ๐Ÿ˜‰

I am sure after BB, Veena's Visa will be extended and Imagine ppl will land up a show with her......... But ultimately Shadi hoga nahi because of Visa issues......... but TRP, money guaranteed...... lol
ashmit and sara ya ashmit aur veena? pata chalega after they are out of the show..bechara Ali will say...dost ke liye kuch bhi karunga..LOL
Originally posted by Chits1

veena malik has been advertising herself time and again..talking to the camera.."mein sundar hoon,sexy hoon,acchi chai banati hoon"
She wants to marry indians? ab yeh batao,who is interested in marrying her? ๐Ÿ˜†

pehle mujhe koi yeh bataao ki wakai mein yeh kisse shaadi karna chahti hai...pehle ji Salmanjee, phir Big Boss aur Ashmit toh hai hi(eveready)...aur ab open invitation to lakhon people watching big boss๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† mauka achha hai Veena fans rush in with ur applications๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† before she changes her mind yet again๐Ÿ˜†

Hrishant is waiting with varmala perhaps..but she is ashmit's.

Originally posted by Chits1

Hrishant is waiting with varmala perhaps..but she is ashmit's.

Hrishant is waiting with varmala...leken dalega Ashmit ke gale per...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
If veena has swayamvar,there will be no losers๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by kavitasharma0

She should have her swayamvar๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

and al the eligible bachelors like ashmit wagairah wagairah shud participate in tht๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†