Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
I know I like her films, Sushmita should come into more films, is it true she's playing Benazir Bhutto then?
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

saloni the kid was cute the small part she has

lol where sush is burrying anil kapoor she want to save her dad.. but shakti kapoor stops her omg..
and the sush scene where anil says mujhse santerey ka juice nahin chahiye lol

Originally posted by: lensahunte08

@Kkryptonite  I agree with what you said. It was a funny film  but the editing was really really bad.

I liked the film. It was okay. It made me laugh in some parts. Anil was wasted in the film. Kangana was really really bad in this film. She looked and acted bad.  I couldn't help but cringe everytime she spoke/acted/came on screen.I was really impressed with Sushmita. SHe was the best part in the film when it comes to performance. Her character is interesting lol.

Songs: I only liked Shakira and Panjabi Mast.

OVerall: I will give it a 3/5. It was a good entertainment.

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
retarded movie...dunno why iwasted my life watching it :X ...I only liked the suicide guy during hte train track scne.. and the entire lungi-lehnga mess..yeah...thats is..so about 2mins of the entire movie is actually worthwhile.sad
Cutelicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
rubbish movie such a waste..cant blve anil kapoor can be this stupid to produce sucha shit 🤢😆
da only thing i loved in da movie was that skiny guy who wanted to suicide 😆 bechara he shud get roles in some worthy-movies
LabRat34 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The film looked a disaster from start to finish, I don't know why Anil puts so much faith into Anees Bazmi when he's capable of producing films like Gandhi, My Father. Surely he cant think, Akshaye deserves this muck either! 

You can make funny films without resorting to slapstick/ vulgarity/ stereotyping/ a man in a gorilla suit...ask Raju Hirani
Edited by LabRat34 - 13 years ago
Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
My Review:
"There are about 2 funny moments in the 2 hours+ of the reel. What is it with Kangana Ranaut - she is a talented actress but I felt like she was sleep-walking through her role. Sushmita is a fabulous performer no doubt, and she was excellent in her part, even if the things she was made to do were beyond ridiculous. Sanjay Dutt was boring as usual. Sunil Shetty, Akshaye Khanna, Paresh Rawal and Anil Kapoor were good - but with a story that is going nowhere fast, does it really matter? They cannot save the film."

Read More: Click Here
Edited by Star_No_1 - 13 years ago
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Star_No_1

My Review:
"There are about 2 funny moments in the 2 hours+ of the reel. What is it with Kangana Ranaut - she is a talented actress but I felt like she was sleep-walking through her role. Sushmita is a fabulous performer no doubt, and she was excellent in her part, even if the things she was made to do were beyond ridiculous. Sanjay Dutt was boring as usual. Sunil Shetty, Akshaye Khanna, Paresh Rawal and Anil Kapoor were good - but with a story that is going nowhere fast, does it really matter? They cannot save the film."

Read More: Click Here

I just went on the link, is this your blog because it is awesome I love it.
xDestinyx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Anil said he had the Dir narrate a bit to him & before he listened to the entire script he said yes lets do it I will even produce lesson learned Mr. Kapoor 
priya185 thumbnail
you will forget your problems after watching this film because this film is the biggest problem lol
Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ruky786

I just went on the link, is this your blog because it is awesome I love it.

Thank you SO much - yes it is my blog, it's new and I would love to keep doing it for a long time.

😳