Concept of Gilli Gilli Gappa

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
One fine day, the kids trouble Naani so much, that she decides to send them off to a hostel. Vishnu tries to reason out but like always, he gives in to naani's order. That day, the kids feel terribly helpless.  They realize if their Mummy was here, she would have never allowed anyone to send them to hostel. They huddle up together and pray to god to return their Mummy. At that moment, a shooting star crosses over and their WISH gets granted with immediate effect. The kids' mom is sent to them from heaven  for a certain time period to  salvage them from such situations  and  life takes a U-turn for everyone from there' But there is a catch. The Kids' mom is a 'work-in-progress Pari' and thus, has magical powers at her disposal but as she was sent back in middle of her course she  isn't very good with her magic  and often her tricks backfire  leading  to unusual hilarious situations . She can only be seen by the kids and no one else. The kids along with their mom now try to tide the affair in their and their father's professional life and thus start this rollercoaster magical journey with adventures galore! Initially only the kids can see their mom and this too leads to several hilarious situations. 

---------------------------

It's magic on SAB TV
After launching shows set against the backdrop of Gujarat like Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chasmaah and Papad Pol, Sony SAB will now launch two magic comedies titled Ring Wrong Riing and Gili Gili Gappa. Muskan Mehani plays the lead in Ring Wrong Riing where she will do magic with the help of her ring whereas, Shweta Gulati and Varun Badola play the lead in Gili Gili Gappa.

posted by sindhu @remixforums
Edited by maxliz - 13 years ago
Thank for crediting me I really appreciate that 

baap re so much respect...i think i am gonna faint😲

That was the whole point ....
Thanks for sharing the article. I am very happy to see Shweta back. She is perfect as a pari. I like Sab Tv shows and I am sure this will also be an excellent show.
Thanks Rach for making topic and baacha for the article .

Now we have new place to discuss the show 😳
Thanks so much for sharing the topic. ðŸ˜Š