who is posting today's update??

shareShare facebook twitter
  •  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
desperate times ask for desperate measures!LOL i HAD to post this guys, since i cudnt find the update schedule post anywhere!!LOLLOLLOL

who is posting today's written update?LOL

and and while we're at it, whose scheduled to update for tomorrow???ROFLROFL
Edited by Sid4TeamCanada - 12 years ago
Sid why dont you do it??ROFL...you are supposed to ask in help desk.LOL...but now since u have asked here..do it na Sid.LOL.no RS in the episode but you can make it an RS episode with your update..ROFL

yaar help desk mein toh pata nahi kab reply aayega! i wanted IMMEDIATE ANSWER! ROFLROFLROFLROFL

butt i can't post any update untilll we know who is supposed to update for today! ROFLROFLROFL
koi haiiiiiiiiiiiiii??? helooo? *well hello to every1 OTHER than the mods* ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL to mods i will just say *sorrrry! plz dont close the topic!!*ROFLROFLROFLROFL
No mods are on this forum yaar..everyone is having fun..even if you post it no one will know...yo know what ,you can post a wrong update..you can change the whole episode to make it an RS episode and then when some members come to read..they willl wonder yeah kya hain...ROFL...ye manhandling ka kya matlab hain??ROFL

^^ ooooh that wud totally rockkk! ROFLROFLROFLROFLbut u do know if i post a FAKE update with today's date and it makes ppl come to my topic looking for TODAY's update: i will prolly get a wanrning... right?? :P:PROFLROFLROFL and there R mods here yaaar - tomz is here! DD IS HERE! i am toast! :'(

Originally posted by Sid4TeamCanada

^^ ooooh that wud totally rockkk! ROFLbut u do know if i post a FAKE update with today's date and it makes ppl come to my topic looking for TODAY's update: i will prolly get a wanrning... right?? :P:PROFLROFLROFL and there R mods here yaaar - tomz is here! DD IS HERE! i am toast! :'(

Ok i dont want you to get banned but it would be super fun...ROFL..i would love to know what your update would include though.LOL
help me in finding out who is updating for today! and then i will post a special analytical section in my updateee for u :P:P:P ROFLROFLROFL
I think it is Shriya...Confused...but she is not around..i mean Ash used to do it b4 but not anymore.Unhappy