Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Pink Flower..Purple Flower....

eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Today m feeling too feminine ( nothing wrong with that πŸ˜ƒ)..coz after watching Geet i can see purple n pink  spots everywhere.....thats was the color of Geet today..pink n purple...nothing else was visible!!!!πŸ˜†

I wanna start with NT....wow...she looked like a pink lily...Ok OK i get the hostile stares and angry looks...shouldn't be praising the kaali billi...but honestly she was looking great today...hourglass figure n pink ruffles....the fact that her looks were angelic and her actions as usual devilish is a different story altogether😑!!

But m happy....very very happy....Maan finally put her in her place...chack mate baby pink....purple won over baby pink....πŸ˜†!!

Now purple too had two different shades...one the very royal purple...it is indeed Maan's color ..the color of princes n kings..and suited him to the T..especially today when the Lord was laying down the law and punishing his errant slave..πŸ˜‰

And the other purple...the oh so beautiful...purple...the color of love n passion...the color of sweetness...the purple of beauty...Geet!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Antares thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Heya Eve Jeve!

Guess you are back with a bang and are on a post making spree.....lolz.....good to see you around!

Yep, I agree....even I liked NT in that pink shirt and grey skirt today....she was looking really good! But so much of mehnat went to waste.....itna saz-dhaj ke she was taken away by the cops....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

About Maan and Geet, same colors.....not bad hun.....shades might have been different but they were looking fabulous! Hatta-katta handsome naujawan and his beautiful, cute sherni.....πŸ˜‰
Edited by Starry_night - 13 years ago