You guys think Sara Was right about big boss? - Page 4

Poll Question :

Do you guys think Sara Was right about big boss?

Poll Choice
Yes
NO
May Be
Could be
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
cld someone plss explain tht till now all the evicted contestants had to nominate 2 or 1 of the other contestants for eviction..thn y did the gr8 BB change this rule agn for sara and told her to save one contestant???jst coz BB thought arrey sara to dolly ko nominate kar degi..meir fav contestant..o no i cant let this haapen...
wht rubbish..BB is seriousyl behaving like a cry baby..a loser...tell me one thing y BB is behind only sara and sameer in yestd epd???y question jst those 2 tht y they doubted BB and blah blah...its their point of view..they r entitled for it...bt BB is acting seriously like a loser..ki koi mujhpar ilzaam kaise laga sakta hai???mein to itni baar yeh baat ko bolonga apni jhoothi safai doonga..ki bechare sara aur sameer ko sba villian samjhne lage..agar BB itna hi fair hai...thn whn salman asked sara and sameer abt their blame on BB he shld have also asked other contestants tht y dnt they feel tht BB is partial????
BB tht is the showmakers..instead of proving urself right in fnrt of audience u r making urself appear a big fool..so plss plss accept ur criticism gracefully .
sara was right. .Wont watch bigboss esp if ST is evicted
and since its a scripted show, i would never watch its season 5
[QUOTE=Tas]

yes i agree with sara

and regarding being partial with sara..hello sara didnt go in the secret room on her own wish..it was BB wish to have a week with no eliminations and he had to choose one contestant frm the nominated ones jst to create drama and send her to secret room..it was for BB own benefit...to create some spice..so tht sara retrns back and creates stories...so he didnt do any favous on sara as such..coz tht time voting lines were closed..so it was nt tht ppl eliminated sara so she went to secret room..
secondly bringing ali back was agn for the show..how did sara benefit frm it???agar ali ko nahi bhi laate to bhi if she wished too she cld have got out and married ali if she really wanted it to happen..she never asked BB ki  plss send ali inside...it was agn Bbcoz BB wated dream..on air shaadi..raising TRPs.. etc so he did so...

Yes I agree wid u!
Edited by sssshhh - 13 years ago
She was right to a large extent but that's the way the cookie crumbles, it's all a TRP hiking exercise though it would've sounded far more credible had Seema got up and said it instead of Sara :)
Edited by prodigy007 - 13 years ago
she was right wen she sed BB was partial which indirectly suggests tht its scripted...thts the onli way it can b partial bt nw tht shes out shes sayin it isnt so she seems 2 hav failed in sticking to her belief
Yes she was right...............