You guys think Sara Was right about big boss? - Page 3

Poll

Do you guys think Sara Was right about big boss?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blossom2283 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

I completely agree wid u ....

though usually sara speaks crap.....but this time she was absolutely correct about BB.
We didnt see ne promo asking to vote for wild card enteries....infact we didnt even knw who all were eligeable for the wild card nomiantions.🀒
All of a sudden dolly enters claiming tht she has been send as a wild card entry...wht rubbish !!!🀒

n did u guys notice hw dolly was claiming yesterday tht she got soooooooooo many calls and mails asking to re enter big boss .... i was surprised to c her lieing so cooly.😑
mayona thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes Sara has nailed Big Boss egoπŸ‘ and I am sure he will make her pay for it πŸ˜‘
Yes.

BB is the biggest nautanki. He made Dolly mallika-e-some nonsense and then gave her the chance to choose Captain. Also, another option to save someone and Veena got saved.

There was no transparency in WC voting and she got unnecessary privileges considering how she was ousted the first time.

Vino_la thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Sara was right.... BB is partial to Dolly 😲
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I would love to see who would leave if in next nominations it is Ashmit, Veena and Dolly, if Veena stays. That would be real interesting twist for BB.<br>
cape thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishita123

Not as much as BB was partial to Sara - why she did not think of partiality at that time.

She was sent to secreat room.
Ali was brought in for a week just to patch up and get married !!!
BB arranged their wedding - designer clothes, mehndi , special room and what not !!  Even got their families INSIDE !!!
She was saved once again when Dolly/Sameer got evicted - that week Sara was nominated as well.

I think she better not cry about Partiality here !!

i agree,infect maine bhi yahi statment diya hai.....
DespicableMe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cape

i agree,infect maine bhi yahi statment diya hai.....

ya! and BB also closed voting lines 2 times when sara was nomn.............

dont believe this poll cuz of multiple voting.............its not accurate as ppl can vote as many times
Tas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

yes i agree with sara

and regarding being partial with sara..hello sara didnt go in the secret room on her own wish..it was BB wish to have a week with no eliminations and he had to choose one contestant frm the nominated ones jst to create drama and send her to secret room..it was for BB own benefit...to create some spice..so tht sara retrns back and creates stories...so he didnt do any favous on sara as such..coz tht time voting lines were closed..so it was nt tht ppl eliminated sara so she went to secret room..
secondly bringing ali back was agn for the show..how did sara benefit frm it???agar ali ko nahi bhi laate to bhi if she wished too she cld have got out and married ali if she really wanted it to happen..she never asked BB ki  plss send ali inside...it was agn Bbcoz BB wated dream..on air shaadi..raising TRPs.. etc so he did so...

and abt sameer...bringing him bck was on audience demand..contestants demand and most importantly it was a right decision coz evictiing him on the first hand was a completely wrong decision by BB..there too he had favoured dolly jabki everyone had seen how rude and abusive she was in her first stay..and jst bcoz once someone stood up against her u decide to eliminate him too??wht justice is this BB??sab baithe baithe dolly ka sunte rahe woh theek hai bt ek din koi uthkar bol de to usko bhi nikaal do dolly ke saath..wah gr8 justice...so bringing sameer back was nt at all a favour for him...infact sameer came back thts a favour for BB...πŸ˜›
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
yes ..Sara was 101% right she has given a VIP treatment Like Sara her self πŸ˜‰ Sara and Dolly are in same boat
Mistyy thumbnail
she was absouletly right
BB has been partial towards khali and dolly from beginning

she raised a valid point, and bravo to sammy for standing up for the truth

i wonder what would BB have done if all the contestantss would have said BB was partial!! only if these housemates had some ballsπŸ˜”