You guys think Sara Was right about big boss? - Page 2

Poll Question :

Do you guys think Sara Was right about big boss?

Poll Choice
Yes
NO
May Be
Could be
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
Totally yes............ For the first time she spoke something intelligent........... Everything abt Dolly is scripted before her exit and after her re entry........ BB constantly showers favor on her.......... Even when she entered first for initial few weeks she couldnt be nominated for various reasons and they when she finally started to get nominated then the drama happened when both Samir and Dolly was evicted and then both brought back and again BB favored her so that she dont get nominated......... But when Samir was back with real public support he was still nominated right after entering house........
Sara was completely right. Honestly BB claims to get public opinion - whi did they ask. Like people. I didnt see anything related bringing people back into the house.

Love you sara for speaking up - hate u BB for calling her out like that. Also love u sameer for sticking with whats right!!!
I also thought it was weird that Dolly was allowed to come back in the first place. She was never voted out but forced to leave for breaking the rules (physically grabbing someone). Someone who breaks the rules are usually not  allowed back on most reality shows... 

Not as much as BB was partial to Sara - why she did not think of partiality at that time.

She was sent to secreat room.
Ali was brought in for a week just to patch up and get married !!!
BB arranged their wedding - designer clothes, mehndi , special room and what not !!  Even got their families INSIDE !!!
She was saved once again when Dolly/Sameer got evicted - that week Sara was nominated as well.

I think she better not cry about Partiality here !!

Edited by Nishita123 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Nishita123

Not as much as BB was partial to Sara - why she did not think of partiality at that time.

She was sent to secreat room.
Ali was brought in for a week just to patch up and get married !!!
BB arranged their wedding - designer clothes, mehndi , special room and what not !!  Even got their families INSIDE !!!
She was saved once again when Dolly/Sameer got evicted - that week Sara was nominated as well.

I think she better not cry about Partiality here !!

Agreed totally......... BB has been favoring both Dolly and Sara........ and also promotes Shweta by constant goodwill boosting of Shweta by Salman that she is pretty, she is best mother etc etc..........  But BB is way more partial to Dolly and Sara.........
absolutely! i think today was the only time i really liked her regarding her behavior and honesty. she stood up for everything she said and did not change her words or anything when accused by BB. i really think that BB is being very partial to other contestants right now in case of Dolly and Sara n Sam were right to stand up and speak.
and if being sent to the secret room or bringing ali to get married makes veena think that BB has been partial to her too then not only her but the rest of the members shoud've taken their stand. they didn't and sara did. so no issues from my side there!
Edited by jahnvi.angel10 - 13 years ago
yes she was right .... i completely agree wit her and i completely agree wit comment of phadukaran  even  i didn't see any promos or polls on colors tv website .....and who are those ppl who will vote for such stupid fake lady who at begining was rude and had fight wit almost everybody using bad words and once she was out and saw that her image was tarnished and her so called image was spoiled...she came back and is being nice to everybody...talking soflty this shows she is NUMBER ONE FAKE LADY.....and who are those ppl who vl vote for ****** lady
Yup, Sara was absolutely right . The actual reason for bringing Dolly back in this house is only to gain TRP. I completely agree with Sara.
Yes Sara is right,
BB is lying there was no voting for dolly to be back. I have watched all episodes of BB and never seen a poll like that.

sara was right. fully agree with u sara.