Bigg Boss Season 4

You guys think Sara Was right about big boss?

Poll

Do you guys think Sara Was right about big boss?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
phadukaran thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Do you guys think Sara Was Right about Big Boss Being Partial?

I think she was right, to save her from nomination Twice in a row, she was given power, and taking her side all this time... Understood Captaincy was in housemates hands, but big boss took advantage of Situation and called Dolly who was already in power of Mallika-e-sultanat. which again wasn't fair. She must have re-entered the house with public appeal and votes (again i didn't see any promos or polls on colors tv website). but that doesn't dissolve DAAL fully.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mpc.sofar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes, the favour was even in the apology that Dolly offered to all housemates and then especially to Shweta. It is much much more easier to apologize when you are sultana. Because you are getting the big ego boost from it. It is not easy to apologize as a commoner.

But making a mistake means that one must apologize the hard way - as a commoner. Otherwise the apology is meaningless.
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i dont like shara, but this time she was rit. these questions arise most of the people. she was evicted as a punishment thn why even her name was for voting. sameer was back soon after eviction, becoz of public pressure and Big Boss realised his mistake. last time whn KKR was evicted he just came as guest, but why this time dolly came again as participant. secondly partiality is rit from beginning. why she got power to save one person. all this create misunderstanding. so expressing her doubt is no offence. why Big Boss made this such a big Issue😡
bratz007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
when she came back she was saved for the nomination for that week , why why why??? . when sameer came back he instantly nominated.
neeshi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes, Sara was right.....
azeemmentiroso thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
oh unfortunately i pressed d no button,,,!:O:(

count my vote too in yes n deduct 1 from "no",,,!:D
Shizaru thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

shes made a mistake and going to pay by walking tomorrow.  shes played with both sides and then took punga with BB, and now he will show her who is boss.  firstly she takes millions from BB for a fake wedding, then she has the audacity to criticise him, like he would take that from a spoilt greasy kid!!! her argument about unhygenic conditions when dolly is in the kitchen is laughable........as least dolly doesnt flavour her food with dandruff and dead skin🤢

in short the lesson she will be taught is........dont bite off the hand that feeds you.........fair play to BB👏👏👏
Edited by Shizaru - 13 years ago
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
BB should have this poll on his web site.....since he believes in junta..
cape thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
No,because big boss give favors to each one of them with in a different ways...aur agar koi aur ye baat kehta tu I might definitly be with that person BUT Sara said it jisko bigboss ne house mein sabse ziyada favour diye hai,first aus ko bahir bula ke secret room mein rakkha and provide everything and also she could see saari episodes and found out who nominated who and what's other game plan,then phir shaadi pe itni arangments ki as inside the house so as outside,aus ne saaf mana kardiya apne ghar se aaya jora pehne ko then big boss gave her very well known designer made jora AND jewellary as well..then raat ke liye aik alag aleshaan room diya with her husband,I know it was her wedding isliye ye sab kiya lekin ye kehna ke partiality karte hai bigboss then that's wrong favour sara ko bhi bahut mile hai infect sabse ziyada mile hai tu she shouldn't have said that...twice aus ko bhi elimination se bachaya hai bb ne first she went to a secret room then again when dolly and Sameer went out then bb stopped the voting lines and both khali and Sara got saved....Edited by cape - 13 years ago
desigirl123 thumbnail
it was SO annoying when dolly said her speech but when sara was trying to talk, dolly was like no i don't want to listen! W*H. she knows sara was right...
Note to Dolly: you were only "sultana" for one day!