Why a total newcomer .Nikunj if role is important?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

Geet Team......All the actors and actresses in the show are seasoned people, professionals who know thier job and are experienced. Even technical team was and is one of the best...and Nissar I dont even need to say anything.

Dhrasti has been modelling, acting, doing songs and was popular in DMG.
Gurmeet did Ramayan and 3D ( not including PPW that was a reality show)

Anju Mahendru was part og the first Indian daily " Swabhimaan".....it was back when I was a little girl...she is such a seasoned actress.

Then WHY o WHY would you bring a total new girl, Nikunj who has no acting experience......who has a snobbish image because of her reality show she did.....
That too when you know you are going to shock the viewers by introducing a SISTER to MAAn about whose existence nobody knew.....and was never mentioned.

Wrong role...we didnt want a sister....IT DOES NOT GEL WITH MAAN's PERSONALITY>>>( baithke gappe marte the coffee pike????the MSK did that??? unbelievble)
secondly you bring a total new comer to work with seasoned artists.......Aree The person who is doing ADI SIR's role......he is much better.....even Pinky....even Nakuul.

And the worst you introduce her as if she is not in good VIBES with THE GEET of our show...
the soul of our show.....

I know some people feel that we are wrongly being acidic towards Nikunj...
but I feel Geet Team set it up for her.....everything works against her in this role.
She can never come to par with GURTI or DADIMA.

If at all they needed a sister...they showed have shown a kind and understanding one..a amature acress who gets along with Geet and becomes Geet's asset and friend along with Maan.
Geet has had enough enemies in life.

Anyway.....Im hoping her role is not important........that she is not here to stay...and she will go away next week....and so you didnt choose a mature actress.

Edited by bluefish - 13 years ago
Posted: 13 years ago

may be she came free of cost or
may be she paid cv to let her act
(omg !!!how cud i use word act)😆😆😆😆😆