is ani dev's sis aswel n does she know wot dev did

shareShare facebook twitter
  •  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
hi there guys, i was just wondering that does anni know what dev and NT did with geet ? and when do you think she will find out cos' it seems as though she isn't in contact with the khuraana's as much.
Also since most of us suspect that dev and maan and step bro's cos dev's mum calls maan "chote saab", do you think that dev has a good relationship with anni, do comment your thoughts :-)
I doubt it...
from what is shown .. it seems like that annie doesn't seem to KNOW that she has another brother..... and she is concentrating on finding chances to STICK with our maan
Originally posted by mslucki

hi there guys, i was just wondering that does anni know what dev and NT did with geet ? and when do you think she will find out cos' it seems as though she isn't in contact with the khuraana's as much.
Also since most of us suspect that dev and maan and step bro's cos dev's mum calls maan "chote saab", do you think that dev has a good relationship with anni, do comment your thoughts :-)

That's the most surprising thing she's supposed to be the beloved sis and doesn't know anything about whats happening to her family members, CV's get a grip
On the First place..i doubt Dev is Maan's Brother ROFL
and anne..is a gone case and so are our CVs ROFL