is ani dev's sis aswel n does she know wot dev did

rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
hi there guys, i was just wondering that does anni know what dev and NT did with geet ? and when do you think she will find out cos' it seems as though she isn't in contact with the khuraana's as much.
Also since most of us suspect that dev and maan and step bro's cos dev's mum calls maan "chote saab", do you think that dev has a good relationship with anni, do comment your thoughts :-)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheenu32 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I doubt it...
from what is shown .. it seems like that annie doesn't seem to KNOW that she has another brother..... and she is concentrating on finding chances to STICK with our maan
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mslucki

hi there guys, i was just wondering that does anni know what dev and NT did with geet ? and when do you think she will find out cos' it seems as though she isn't in contact with the khuraana's as much.

Also since most of us suspect that dev and maan and step bro's cos dev's mum calls maan "chote saab", do you think that dev has a good relationship with anni, do comment your thoughts :-)

That's the most surprising thing she's supposed to be the beloved sis and doesn't know anything about whats happening to her family members, CV's get a grip
XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
On the First place..i doubt Dev is Maan's Brother 🤣
and anne..is a gone case and so are our CVs 🤣