Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

telcom thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Agar Dolly  public demand par aayee hai to uske behaviour main itna difference kyun hai?  public nai to usi Dolly ko vote diya hoga, jo sab ke saath ladti thi, and public to phir se yahi expect kar rahi thi. BIGG BOSS ko ye nahin laga ki, public ki bhavnaon ko kitni thes pahunchi hai, Dolly ka ye roop dekh kar.....
Angel x thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
it was there but Dolly came 2nd not first!! Sara is right to an extent. Anchul came first with 45% and Dolly second with 41%.. what i dont get is that bigg boss said a lot of the audience was upset , but it was only aired today so how can that be said?, also i dont think many people were upset bcos Sara was right about the partiality and all.. Also, why was it only Rahul, Anchul and Dolly who had this opportunity?.. what happened to Begum, Hrishant,Sakshi (and the very first guy who was eliminated who i forgot the name of)? Edited by Angel x - 13 years ago
kkumgul thumbnail
Originally posted by: telcom

Agar Dolly public demand par aayee hai to uske behaviour main itna difference kyun hai? public nai to usi Dolly ko vote diya hoga, jo sab ke saath ladti thi, and public to phir se yahi expect kar rahi thi. BIGG BOSS ko ye nahin laga ki, public ki bhavnaon ko kitni thes pahunchi hai, Dolly ka ye roop dekh kar.....

Nice one if public supported her why will she change. No need for that.I was watching all episodes never saw voting for wild card.all bullshit and scripted. If not scripted salman will show proofs as manoj blamed him and he need to save his face
azeemmentiroso thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
dey never did mai tou bolta hume bigg boss pe sue kar dena chahiye,,,!:D

ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I never seen a single episode mentioning this imaginary 3 wild card voting !!! if someone got date , please tell us !!! or i google it ðŸ˜† 
Originally posted by: roshnii

Actualy big boss did open lines 2 vote 4 evicted contestant,i'v watchd it

these were the so called poll results

Who would you like to see back on the show as a 'Public Choice'?
Rahul Bhatt
14 %
Anchal Kumar
45 %
Dolly Bindra
41 %
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well i found it , not sure if it is genuine 

Bigg Boss Season 4 is in its 8th week now and gearing up for adding more contestants to the show. The Wild Card Entry is on for four of the evicted candidates. Who do you think is the most eligible for the re-entry?

Sakshi Pradhan

Dolly Bindra

Rahul Bhatt

Aanchal Kumar

According to you who will enter the Bigg Boss house tomorrow?

• Aanchal Kumar (50.0%, 11 Votes)
  • Dolly Bindra (36.0%, 8 Votes)
  • Sakshi Pradhan (9.0%, 2 Votes)
  • Rahul Bhatt (5.0%, 1 Votes)

roshnii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cl0wn

<font size="4">Where, when, how , why, what? 😆</font>

wen dolly was out within few days it was on tv..i watched it many times,though i did not send a single vote coz i knew by hook or crooke dolly wil b in
roshnii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MayankDrashtiRM

these were the so called poll results

<table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td rowspan="4"></td><td colspan="3">Who would you like to see back on the show as a 'Public Choice'?</td></tr><tr><td rowspan="3"></td><td>
Rahul Bhatt
14 %
</td></tr><tr><td>
Anchal Kumar
45 %
</td></tr><tr><td>
Dolly Bindra
41 %
</td></tr></table>

voting was thru SMS and not through any polls on internet