RBO Weekly Discussion/Live Update #20 - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
KT-Yashu interview on SBB is the hot topic Sana...Go chk it...I have updated...It was Uber Cute !!
Originally posted by togepe30

KT-Yashu interview on SBB is the hot topic Sana...Go chk it...I have updated...It was Uber Cute !!
Yup I have seen it...!!!I commented on yr topic also & they looked utterly cute & gorgeous
Yashu's salwar was also looking really nice...now atlast they r paying attention to their clothes
Originally posted by sana.shanak

Yashu's salwar was also looking really nice...now atlast they r paying attention to their clothes
I didnt notice...but it was the freaking same dupatta...LOL....Hideos dupatta...why dont they give em some of those DMG  dupatta's...ugh...She shud get some of those soft flowy cotton dresses !! If it was cotton that is ...M bad with all this textures of clothes...I dunno one from the otherπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Was it shiffon??

I loved the clothes jennifer had.....Simple plain...one color dress...! No need for all this chamki zari thing...it looks like plastic cover yaar...! Ugh !πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
hey sana........
sbb interview was awsome.....karan and yashu were sooooo cuteeee....and yaaa yashu salwar is gud........shez looking cute with smile in her face and karan was toooo gud....hai marjawa interview tha...
searching for the link........
No she was wearing some royal blue color salwar & I liked the color.....& yes Jenny's dresses were really good...!!No it was not cotton some chiffon only they gave...but somehow the color really suited her....!!!
Originally posted by snehapatro

hey sana........
sbb interview was awsome.....karan and yashu were sooooo cuteeee....and yaaa yashu salwar is gud........shez looking cute with smile in her face and karan was toooo gud....hai marjawa interview tha...
searching for the link........
Pata hain di I was about to chnge the channel as SBS ws not showing anything...but just b4 flipping I thought I shud put a glimpse on SBB & thank God I did it or I wud have missed their intereview...Really lucky to see them
Did u find the link di....???I think its already uploaded.....
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaccbiRkuWc[/YOUTUBE]

STARTS FROM 0.20
Hello Ranjini di...u always come as a saviour & hw was yr sis marriage...??