MASHALLAH (KW fans only) - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by jasangel

love kw sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much............................
me to!
@zarqa
i am right behind youπŸ˜†
Originally posted by subia-17

wow mashallah banii what a post!!!!πŸ‘

now coming 2 the post kya kehne wahi baba ke πŸ˜³

he was cute,innocent,honest n the best part of him is he always pulls off evrything so smoothly with his casual humour πŸ˜ƒ and i toh tothally go fida on him πŸ˜³

Messed up hair, a cute smile and a charm that misses no eye! Yes, that's the 'cutest and chocoli-est guy' on Television Karan Wahi for you.

this was surely one f the best despription of him 

Love is very special...
Life is very dicey...
Are you single Yes, I am!
well yes i m πŸ˜›

he surely knows what love n life is !!!😊

loved his answer to what kinda girl u would fall for very honest one.
in short after this interview evryone is becoming his deewani all over again and we cant help but droool over him more n more this guy is making me fal in love with him all over again πŸ˜³

i m sure everyone is singing crazy kiya re 
crazy kiya re πŸ˜ƒ
thank you subi
and he is the perfect things for sure
Karan wahi rocks ⭐️ im shockd te way he told abt love i never knew tat karan who looks so innocent and childish 4m outside hs so much maturity... awww dis guy is making me a addicted to him day by day πŸ‘ love him to te core dont kn who is te lucky one whol marry him and take 4m all of us πŸ˜‰ i wish i get dis cuteiii pie πŸ˜†
Originally posted by SIDMA4EVER

Missing KW alot.Hope he comes back soon.
yeah hope so
Originally posted by vidyashree

Karan wahi rocks ⭐️ im shockd te way he told abt love i never knew tat karan who looks so innocent and childish 4m outside hs so much maturity... awww dis guy is making me a addicted to him day by day πŸ‘ love him to te core dont kn who is te lucky one whol marry him and take 4m all of us πŸ˜‰ i wish i get dis cuteiii pie πŸ˜†
he sure loves to give suprisesπŸ˜† even i want to be his soulmate but sad i might not beπŸ˜†
Awesome post Bani............... U go girl.
Originally posted by Raghni2009

Awesome post Bani............... U go girl.
thank you raghni anything for kw

πŸ‘Luvd the post,πŸ‘

Wahi is the best thing dat has happened 2 me in the year 2010😳
and yippppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!! he is still single!!!!!!!😳😳

Thanx for the post bani di (i guess i can call u dat,no offends)😊

Edited by sr-medha - 13 years ago
Bani your post is sooooooooooo amazing and your words are just TOO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!! OMG how I miss you soooooo much and your posts. How can anyone not love this man. He is honest and has so much sincerity. He is just AMAZING AND UNBELIEVABLE. His honesty about his type of girl is so true. I love the way he put the answer , what is the use of having a hand bag if there is no substance and isnt that the truth. There are very few people that can even come close to this mans charisma and talent. I APPLAUD THIS MAN TO NO END.!!!!!!!!!!
Bani I absolutely adore you and Harshita biggest hug possible for letting me know about this post. Love you Harshita.
Missing all the srians sooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!