Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krishnaria thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: shewascool90210

riaa my soul sis
yes and the reason i admire him to the core each day is b/c of his honesty towards life and love, he is know for that the most, he is our mr. perfecto, his love for his friends and family are very touching, he lives to love everyone, for that we love him each day, and this love increases day by day, he is mr.wonderful! and yes for the soulmate part, i SLAUTE him, he knows what he wants which is the best part!👏

Baanuu..Ofc I love the fact dat he's so friendly wid all n creates a lively atmosphere all around n dat his friends love him so much watever they still cal him a kid out of love..😳😆

i love how u say he's Mr.Wonderful , Mr.Perfecto!!Ofc he's...Love him...

m so happy We got to *Drool* him again..😛😳
_Moumi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Banuuuuuuuuuu my cute nikammi.........what a post yaar
hats off to you  

Our Wahi baba is the most simplest and honest and the most loved person in tellywood...
He is so truthful yaar...a man with golden hearts...which is pure and devine....he is not scared of anything *except heights😆* cause he is truthful so daar na ki kya baat....

and people ask why we love him so much???? weirdo ques na😆

btw

I am totally scared of heights and yet three years back I did Parasailing in Bali. I don't know what came to my mind that I even considered doing that. Besides this, we keep on doing a lot of weird stuff like, while a friend is sleeping we keep eggs in his one hand, a pastry in the other and put something on his face. So when he gets up or even when he turns around, he's all messed up.

i too share this with him😳😆

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
KW is the adorablest sweetheart I've ever come across. And he's single, you said? Is he still in Delhi? Main chance maar leti hoon😆
On a serious note, I agree with the 'naive' part. Everyone in tellywood says what a total baby he is. I remember, on his birthday, his age was asked and someone (I think AB) said, "Dimaag se 14"🤣
He'll kill anyone who comes near his car? Most guys kill people who touch their hair *roll eyes*
Oh man, I so can't wait to see him back on screen!! I might as well start watching Remix on YouTube!
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: pavs

he is simply outstanding....just the best we hv in telly

BINGO!👏
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Messed up hair, a cute smile and a charm that misses no eye! Yes, that's the 'cutest and chocoli-est guy' on Television Karan Wahi for you.

What a PERFECT description of him 👏👏

He is indeed d cutest actor in Tellywood 😳

Love is very special...
Life is very dicey...
Are you single Yes, I am!

Can we get a better answer den dis ?? Naaaahhhhhhhh😉

What kinda girl will you fall for?

There are no certain 'to haves' as such. Once you start being with the person, you gradually realize it. Offcourse even I would want someone who's good looking, charming and interesting. For me, looks do matter to a certain extent but after that you need to connect with the person. If you can't connect, it's like being with a showcase that you just see and have no relation with.

D description of d girl he want is just perfect 👏

Indeed beauty matters but 4 a successful married life a ' dil se dil ka connection ' is vryyyy important😳

Your favorite possession
My car-Honda Accord. I can actually kill a person if he/she does something wrong to it.

he is just like me😆😆

even I hate wen someone else touches my things 😆

And there is no doubt abt his popularity after all he is our Sexyface & Ladies - killer ☺️☺️

Awwwww he is such a cutieeeeee & I Loved his answers 😳

Dey were straight from his heart , like us he is also ' Hazirjawab'😉

Each passing day I am falling for dis guy even more 😳

I am totally fida over him , I am his deewani 😳😆

And now wen he himself cleared dat he is single so I can also maro a chance😉 😆

PS - Awesome post my cupid Bannu🤗

NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yea yea bani MASHALLAH.....nodoubt hes da cutest guy on planet......man HONDA ACCORD......😆😆.....srsly hes actually endorsing da car,,,,,n he even nt aware ov it.....🤣🤣
-Harshu- thumbnail

KARAN - LADIES - KILLER - WAHI

Edited by sidma_love - 13 years ago
-Harshu- thumbnail

'' wish my eyes cud spk wat my heart feels for u,

'coz my lips can lie,

wat is true..

my eyes cnt..

coz evn wen i close them..

i see u! ''❤️
❤️

-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome post Bani 👏

he is making me more and more crazy for him by each passing day😆
his answers were so so honest😳
i loved how he described himself🤣🤣🤣
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome my post my darling donkey......Masha Allah👏

and KW.....he's just Isssssssshhhhhhhhh😳EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

He is just beautiful, pure, innocent, and divine inside out....I love this man for his honesty....he says he's a werido😆 
he admits that beauty in a girl does matter to him along with maturity....and I give him props for that....cuz not everyone is honest and brave to say that....only and only our SexyFace can do that😍Day DreamingDay Dreaming

and nikama kahi ka can kill someone if they do anything wrong with his car😲😆
same here....no one touches my car😡

and he went parasailing though he's afraid of heights....shows how brave and courageous he is unlike me who wud never try tht😆

no wonder our SexyFace has the most fan following....he's such a sweetheart, so cute, so innocent, so handsome, soooooooo sexy, and most importantly he's honest😳

My love and respect for this guy increases day by day.....lyk u said I've become a deewani for him

To KW:
"Tune kya kardala
mar gayi main
mit gayi main 
ho ji haa ji
hogayi main teri deewani deewani
Teri deewani deewani ❤️❤️❤️

I love you Karan Wahi.....!!!!!!

Again Awesome post my lovely darling cupid 🤗