•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Yesterday we saw that Gauri & rudra decided to live together only till rudra gets out of the mess with the courts.

The SBS segement shows Rudra surprising Gauri with a barat.

What do you think is the reason behind Rudra getting a barat?

Hey Dear,

I watched tonight's episode.Trust me , I did not get to know the reason as to why R came with barat?

If someone over IF has watched episode then plz enlighten me on it.What was the conversation b/w R and his dadu? did they complete their  conversation or  not?  Did I miss something here? I dont know.

Tonight's episode was too quick for me to sync or was it my bro who was disturbing me?

From Pre cap, looks like Pihu's relationship with Abhay is on toss.

Edited by ash_cosmic - 13 years ago
I just saw the episode. Honestly, I am very, very disappointed.

Everything is happening too fast for me. Too, too fast for me. I am still unclear on the reason as to why he brought the baraat. I want to think that in the end he could not bear to lose Gauri but frankly, I feel that this track would have much more easily digestible if it was being shown a little more clearly and a lot more slowly.

You know, previously watching shows, I used to be be frustrated at the shows' slow pace. Never thought a day would come where I would be frustrated with its opposite in a show.

Sincerely,
Ek Umeed
Originally posted by ekumeed

I just saw the episode. Honestly, I am very, very disappointed.

Everything is happening too fast for me. Too, too fast for me. I am still unclear on the reason as to why he brought the baraat. I want to think that in the end he could not bear to lose Gauri but frankly, I feel that this track would have much more easily digestible if it was being shown a little more clearly and a lot more slowly.

You know, previously watching shows, I used to be be frustrated at the shows' slow pace. Never thought a day would come where I would be frustrated with its opposite in a show.

Sincerely,
Ek Umeed
Totally agree with you - it's all very rush rush now.  The scenes themselves are slow and they drag but the actual storyline is moving too fast.  I have a feeling that they might get rid of Abhay, get them divorced. Then, with Pihu available, they might embark on a love triangle.  I would think that would be the smarter move on part of the writers as this Pihu-Abhay storyline is not working.
My head too is spinning.

What I could understand from the whole thing is that Rudra since he met Gauri might have been in love with her but never understood it.

When they hugged his reactions to the hug confused him and he decided to not go on with the sham marriage but on hearing that he might never ever see Gauri again he realized that he loves her. Well I hope this is what the CV's want to tell us if not I will kill them.

I feel they shud have gone slow with R's realization of his love with Gauri .

I loved the part where he says Mrs. Gauri Rudra Rawat.

It's odd that G's family is leaving Haridwar and they don't show nani.

Laila2009:

You know, I really agree with you on the scenes being slow but the storyline moving too fast. Exactly right. I feel this captures the essence of why the audience is left sort of staring at their screens in disbelief.

I really do not want Pihu to turn into a vamp or have a triangle in the show with Pihu-Rudra-Gauri as I wanted Pihu to work her marriage out with Abhay but not be completely satisfied until she is given a chance to run off with Rudra and realize that he is not for her and wanted to see Rudra have the same realization.

But based on my experience of the creatives (for this show) right now, as I watch the show, I feel that under their current pressures of having no bank of episodes (so it seems) and not having the time to show a delicate hand in terms of track changes within the storyline, I feel they cannot do justice to such a storyline.

Maybe they would need to bring Pihu back in Rudra's life (which is what they seem to be showing as per the pre-cap) but then the story would not retain its essence, the essence that had attracted me to the show. I never believed then for one second that Pihu was a vamp nor do I believe this now. But Pihu would have to be shown a vamp or at the least the not-so-likable "other woman" in order for them to justify the direction I seem to believe they are going in.

I am disappointed. I did not start watching the show to be treated to a triangle but the revisionist and reinterpreted version of Devdas in a modern setting with modern characters. But as it stands, with the love triangle of Pihu-Rudra-Gauri that seems imminent without the Abhay factor, they would only be going in the direction of presenting "the same wine in a new bottle" formula. Seen it a hundred different times and not sure would wait around for it.

Sincerely,
Ek Umeed
Edited by ekumeed - 13 years ago
Rudr was so happy and satisfied when he called her Mrs Rudr Singh Rawat....Rudr, who just said yesterday that he will continue loving Pihu!!!! What happened to you Rudr! What happened to you CV's! We want this to happen.....but show us the mercy of giving us some time to digest what you are showing!!!!
Because the CV's are mental.They are just playing with us.