Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for the link,dear!!! I'll repeat "he shares his room with his sis?"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and the way he showed how he slept was sooo cute😳 And he is such a family person!!
nup411 thumbnail
"scotch on the rocks"........i think i know tat he mentioned this before in an interview.........the decor is really gud.....he is close to his sis n mom...... kt can i share ur room 2?πŸ˜‰
Sairaaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you...will check it out soon and comments reserved πŸ˜‰
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks so much dear...Tania isn't it...

KT truly is a darling....cute interview indeed...loved to see his closeness with his mom and sis..and his pet too...
HKfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow! Loved this yar! Bechara still has to share room with his sister,must be odd for him too at his age, but space must be the reason-homes are small these days! ! Loved his beautiful home and his lovely mom, sister, and cute dog! Seems like a very close knit family, and I love his morning routine with chai with his parents! Very touching to see his love for them! :)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LINKING THIS!!
Edited by HKfan - 13 years ago
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
KT ka interview tha toh full on entertainment toh banta hai yaarooo!! πŸ₯³ Loved his house totallly!! It's soo beautiful esp the sitting area by the window is super romantic!! 😍 CV's KT ka ghar use karo ShaNak k romance k lye!! πŸ˜› lol!! πŸ˜† I loved the fact that he shares a great bonding with his sis and mom!! πŸ˜ƒ Sharing room wid his sis 🀣 (though I must say she's super sweet and  girls tend to dominate the rooms ab chahe jis ka b ho)!! πŸ˜†  And that straightner, aj k zamane mai kisi larki toh kya larke ka bhi straightner k bager guzara nai!! πŸ˜† LOL!!

I love the fact that the very first epi of wassup had KT!! KT has to be the most popular!! Love him!! πŸ€—
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
he is soo freaking cutee😍😳
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: bones88

he is soo freaking cutee😍😳

He is indeed!! Embarrassed