Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Quantico thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Pulwasha

if she goes.. main papad maata ke mandir mein 3 packet karram kurram papad ka parashad charhaaongi..😳

100 % pakaa reee... after watching veenaje ka marriage proposal ...BB decided to keep her ...😆 this season surprise package is BB getting married in BB house grand finalee 😆
mcm226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: bigboss33

veenaji ka marriage proposal was really good. 😆  BB will keep her ...positive vibes aa rahe hai ...

BB ke liye hi tha wo 😉😆.............suna nahi gaana....mere khwaabo me jo aaye..........use BB ke hi to khwaab aate hai na...........BB bhi bach nahi paaye Veena ke jaadu se😆😆😆😆
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: bigboss33

100 % pakaa reee... after watching veenaje ka marriage proposal ...BB decided to keep her ...😆 this season surprise package is BB getting married in BB house grand finalee 😆

can i have Veena as the winner??? pleasee.. thank You..😳
Quantico thumbnail
what's was BB ke baree main prasiing and end of episode ...vachaan ka ulagaan and that...lagathaa ego ko bahot teassh puchiii ree 😆
Quantico thumbnail
Originally posted by: mcm226

BB ke liye hi tha wo 😉😆.............suna nahi gaana....mere khwaabo me jo aaye..........use BB ke hi to khwaab aate hai na...........BB bhi bach nahi paaye Veena ke jaadu se😆😆😆😆

likh looo veenji will get indian citizenship soon...she will get tv or movie role 😆
Quantico thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pulwasha

can i have Veena as the winner??? pleasee.. thank You..😳

I wish but sara's DI comes ahead of her. How mahaan she is ...how can sallubhai declare winner to someone else..She has all the gun to be winner... winner too ek hi hai boss "maiyaa" 😆
Quantico thumbnail
Bigg boss is mahan egositic ....when bunty was giving him his "ma behen " vani to BB then BB said buntyjee confession room main aooo , we will talk and poor sara she said BB partial to dolly.

BB ke ego too itna laga keeee bicharii choti si bachiii goo guilt ride pe daal diyaa...shame on BB 😉

!