OMG !! Wow !!! What Awesome Shoooow Today !!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

WOw..!!Wow..!!

What a show....First Wanna Thank Cvs for Such a Lovely Shali Moments on show after Loooooooooong...⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Firts the Glimpse of Laali's Tough  But Inspiring Journey  of Laali's Life .😊😊😊and Mr.Hubby comes and hold her...telling her Like Ham hai to Kya Gam hai,,,,😳😳😳😆

Than Most awaited Sindoor Scene...OMG..!!Shekhar Filled her Forehead  actully..❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍

thank Lovely -Dovey hugging and All.... Loved  this One..After So long..Shekhar's Promis that .....No more Problems ...,,,,Bas Ek aapni Kubsurat Duniya Basayege.......and Laali does not want anything else as She has everything Now  as her chote Thakur and Baby Madhav....❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I was happy with this only..😳😳

But We had More Surprizes to Come yeeeettt....😛😛😛

Next day Such Cute Parent baby bath Game....😳😳😃😃😃and than Romantic and Naughty Shekhar wanna Romance Like Romiyo..Telling Laali like Ki fark parda hai Ji... Miya - Biwi hai ham Long..😍😍😍😍😍❤️❤️

and Than eye - Lockkkk...Awww..I was freeze Like Laali.... ☺️☺️☺️☺️

Shekhar telling that Romance is the Most Imporatnat task above all..Sarpanch Ji😛😉😳...Shali's  sooooo Beutiful typical hubby Wife Romantic Scene ...I felt the way It was It was First of Its type......Shekhar does not wanna Let her Wife to go any Where .....want just Sit and Look in my eyes Laaali......❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

And than Baby Spot his Parents Romance and Innocent baby  asks  Which Game they were Playing...😆😳😳

All I can say is Just Loved ..Loved and Loved this Show,,

I seriously think CVs read our Forum and Took some of our Comments Like they dont Provide enough Romace to this Cutest couple Seriouslyy..😳

Thank You..For Awesome Show..!!!!!!!

Edited by -SweetGirl- - 13 years ago
.The Best  ---- Besttttt Show for Me being Shali Fan 😃- I could enjoy this Show Much More than I enjoyed... If I dint got this RR Swaymavar News ..😒😔
you're right, i  was really happy to see Shali, it would have been perfect if Shekhar had been fit, but Shali are still cute, i love them.i was gone for so long, it's good to be back
Originally posted by layna

you're right, i  was really happy to see Shali, it would have been perfect if Shekhar had been fit, but Shali are still cute, i love them.i was gone for so long, it's good to be back

Hi Layna ...Welcome Back to yr Very own AJ  & shali Land  :D ..😳

Nice to see Members Coming back to here..otherwise this forum has became so suna suna Now😭

The charm and Magic can't be Lost of this Cuterst couple..They are so Lovely  and Adorable all time and Look at their baby..Hes also Damn cute...But agree Pls Make Shekhar normal again na...That Would be blast of Romance...😳