Sabki Ladli Bebo

AWWW! AMRIT THE CUTIEEE!!!

-Alone- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
HI EVERY1. I AM NOT ABLE 2 JOIN U AS MY EXAM IS KNOCKING AT THE DOOR & I M SO BUSY WITH MY STUDY. BUT 2DAY I CAN'T STOP MYSELF FROM WRITING AFTER SEEING AMRIT. OMG!!!!HE IS LOOKING SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE WITH GLASSES. I CAN'T RESIST MYSELF FROM STARING AT HIM. HE IS SUCH A HUNK WHO TOOK MY SENSE . OH, HE IS GOING 2 ARJUN'S HOUSE. WHAT WILL HAPPEN NOW? BUT 2DAY HOW HE WAS LOOKING AT ARJUN & TELLING THAT HE WILL BRING ARJUN IN THE ROAD HE WAS LOOKING AS A SWEETHEART MORE THAN EVIL."ARE YEH AMRIT TOH VILLAIN BANKE VI PYAARA DIKHTA HAIN!!!!!!". IF VILLAIN BCOME THIS TYPE OF CUTE I M GOING 2 GIVE MY FULL SUPPORT 2 HIM. 

I M MISSING U ALL.
I WILL JOIN U AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hafs thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
He looks really good with glasses
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Take You Time All The Best For You Exam, We Waiting Foe U

He Look More Different, He Look More Mature Angry Guy, Now It Only Bebo Look That As To Change

I Can't Think How Long Bebo Find The Truth That Amrit Is Alive And When Will Amrit Will Find Out Of Bebo That She In Reverge For His Death.

Amrit- Bebo Need Your Help More Now She Did Everything That She As To Do Alone Without Anyone Help Now It You Time To Help Her. She Can't Do This Without Your Help So Please Help Her Don't Get Mad At Her She Loves You More Then Her Life. Amrit- Bebo Always Your And She Will Be Your Forever. I Can't Wait Anymore. This Is The Limit I Just To See Amrit Back With Bebo Right Now Sorry Guys But I Getting So Mad and Frustrated.

I Only Can Hope It By Next Week That One Of The Both Will Find The Truth After That I Not Going To Expect How The Track Going To Go When It The Cv's Want The Track Finish Then I Will Just Go By That
Edited by Mythily2 - 13 years ago
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG amrit looks way too good with the glasses

ganga16tr thumbnail
if villians where made like this it would be soooo ausome..! villians would be the best characters...
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Do You Think AmBo Will Meet In Tom Episode?
Ambofan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yeah Amrit was looking sooooo awesome and Bebo bhi achi lag rahi thi...
But sath mein hotey to aur achey lagte .....

And Mythily u kno the answer of ur question, u kno the CVs are not that kind !!!
Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Of course he was looking cute😉.he is looking awesome in his new style⭐️.And his glasses!!!!!Awww i want 2 eat him.😳☺️ 
Edited by princessdoll - 13 years ago
sinhactnt thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The makeover suits him nicely!!