•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys jus read in telly buzz that nivi's dadi is unwell and nivi will be asked to move out of sood house but real twist here is whether viren will support her or not and one more thing kinny's entry really boosted the trps 😉😉😉😉😉.
i am 100 % sure that viren will support nivi in this problem also because he has been supportive to her in all her problems . i think we r going to see a new angle of nivi- viren love story .

atleast this twist will put an end to that boring mystery track........i hope Viren supports Nivi........

hey shaazi
how r u
ya even i am bored with this mystery track i think the stalker is jawahar .
Originally posted by Angkidiwani

hey shaazi
how r u
ya even i am bored with this mystery track i think the stalker is jawahar .
m very good.....but i think the stalker is vandana or sid.... well i .miss reading your  ff's on RagVir and  Salekh...........it's been so long you updated them........
Originally posted by shaazi

m very good.....but i think the stalker is vandana or sid.... well i .miss reading your  ff's on RagVir and  Salekh...........it's been so long you updated them........

ya i broke my hand recently that's why i was not coming online for so many dayzz now i am able to type but have to get my cast removed but i will update really on monday.
Originally posted by Angkidiwani

ya i broke my hand recently that's why i was not coming online for so many dayzz now i am able to type but have to get my cast removed but i will update really on monday.
aww....take care of your hand ......will be waiting for the update.........
Viren might or might not...read the term "unconventional love story"...its going to be Viren-Nivedita, after lots of trials and tribulations and with Sid playing a major role...
mark my words...
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Viren might or might not...read the term "unconventional love story"...its going to be Viren-Nivedita, after lots of trials and tribulations and with Sid playing a major role...
mark my words...

Yeah the word Unconventional says it all... And that too as told by Kinshuk, so there are indeed many twists and turns in this show to look forward to. As long as they are good twists they are welcome...

Moreover i think that the wedding planner Sharmila said that her role was not a cameo, so i am expecting her sharing more screen space in future....
vein sahi nahi nivi k liye us mein kuch na kuch karabi zaoor hain