3.Pavitra rishta-4.4
4.Sasural genda phool-4.1
5.KBC 4-3.6
6.Balika vadhu-3.1
7.Ye rishta kya kehlata hai-3
8.Uttaran-2.8
9.Chand chupa baadal mein-2.7
10.Sanjog se bani sangini -2.5

These are the TRP ratings reported in a new channel " TRP Guru" ....I found it in Pratigya forum and hence posting it!!!! It corresponds to the last week TRP's and it was posted on 6th December 2010๐Ÿ˜Š
Now THIS is interesting. Seems to me there is no consistent ratings system in India. Looking tat this this is a top 10 show but according to other one it's a top 40, so which one do you go by? What is also interesting is the show that it competing against is No. 8 and the other show is not even in the top 10 which is very odd.

I have to say that the top five shows I can believe are there.  I've watched all of them and I can see why they're popular.  And yes, I do like Gopi Bahu's mother-in-law - a lot. OK, had to throw that here since everyone things I am so negative๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Posted: 13 years ago
I love this show and want it to be there for sometime. It is much better than many popular shows .

so much had happened in the past few days.. but it couldn't able to generate trps.. lets see, this so called hot towel scene and that forced Baraat scene will do wonders or not.. 

dont knw why this show is not getting Good TRPS ..๐Ÿ˜•

it deserves to get good ratings..