Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Tvr Ratings from 28/11/2010 to 04/12/2010 - Page 2

Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
I suspected this would happen. The show is really falling in the ratings. If it goes any lower and stays this way I can see it getting pulled.  It's sad though as it does seem to be very popular with the ladies of this forum.

If the writer are smart, they will increase the role of Pihu, get her divorced from Abhay and start a "love triangle."  There is "masala" in this storyline and the love story is dragging. 

Plus you do need to realise that there are two other shows with which SSBS is competing and those two shows are very popluar.  Zeetv gambled with Sangini at this tough time-slot.  Indian shows are more about poplularity. I seriously think, had they switched the actresses who play the leads on this show, it would have been a success for them, but they didn't think and as a result their gamble did not pay off. Simply look at the ratings during the earlier part of the series when it looked like Rudra-Pihu were the jodi - it had the highest ratings. 

The rating is as 1.6 but it's no longer at top 30 show.  Once a show falls, it falls.

I feel for MIK. He desperately needs a strong comeback vechile. Still, if he is enjoying himself and likes his role, good for him.

As much as we don't care for ratings, this is often what makes or breaks a show.
Edited by Laila2009 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smartc thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
TRPs may not bother viewers who prefer substance over mass and I am all for that.. However, the unfortunate reality is that TRPs drive the success or failure of a show, especially when channels like Zee are concerned that aspire to be the top channel in the country. Lets hope that ratings improve for the show or else..You just never know what can happen next as no channel ever likes to support a show that's not bringing in the dough...

Cheers,
Sana~
Ash_Rajendra8 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: smartc

TRPs may not bother viewers who prefer substance over mass and I am all for that.. However, the unfortunate reality is that TRPs drive the success or failure of a show, especially when channels like Zee are concerned that aspire to be the top channel in the country. Lets hope that ratings improve for the show or else..You just never know what can happen next as no channel ever likes to support a show that's not bringing in the dough...

Cheers,
Sana~

Agreed, its always the channel which has bigger  hand.Also none of the daily soap is here to last forever, one day or the other it has to end.So as long as its on air ,  let it be entertaining  to viewers thats what matters me most .

I thought Kyuki would not end but one fine day the longest running daily soap came to an end on its 9th yr.I was all relaxed and happy to liberate myself completely from K soaps.😆
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
I am always concerned about TRP's.Hindi soaps are made just for viewer's enjoyment and ratings show viewer's response.If a show is not getting good ratings then it is a matter of disappoinment because no channel will want to run a flop show.

SSBS is getting lower ratings even than the show it replaced.What a big disappoinment.
Sweet_Waters thumbnail
1.Pratigya-4.8
2.Saathiya-4.5
3.Pavitra rishta-4.4
4.Sasural genda phool-4.1
5.KBC 4-3.6
6.Balika vadhu-3.1
7.Ye rishta kya kehlata hai-3
8.Uttaran-2.8
9.Chand chupa baadal mein-2.7
10.Sanjog se bani sangini -2.5

These are the TRP ratings reported in a news programme  " TRP Guru"  in a channel....I found it in Pratigya forum and hence posting it!!!! It corresponds to the last week TRP's and it was posted on 6th December 2010😊

Here's the link where I found it!!!!

Edited by Sweet_Waters - 13 years ago
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
indiantelevision.com is the one and only reliable site for TAM RATINGS.
bd670816 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanx for the info .......
pinkcarnation thumbnail
@ Sweet, are you sure it's not for one day? it could be for a day only.
raga made sangini a huge flop. it is the biggest flop of mik till date
P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Yup.! i expected this trps.!

now i dont'care abt this anymore but thankz for sharing

ðŸĪŠ