Posted: 13 years ago
If you thimk so then you are wrong.....most of IF members will agree with me ....Hope so...

Misti🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Pls send this to Zee Cvs..i bet they would be thunderstruck as to how perfectly you know them..

how ignorant of the glaring facts and denying actions..true example of ostrich😉

Misti someting which will interest u but not related  to the topic

Colin Firth's stammer problems

Talented actor Colin Firth says he has been struggling to control his speech ever since he played the stammering British monarch, King George VI, and says the stutter returns with a vengeance every time he thinks about the character. The British star's role in "The King's Speech" has already won him rave reviews around the globe and is also being touted as a strong contender at the upcoming 2011 Oscars.
    "Whenever I start thinking about it, there's the danger it will kick in again. I spent many months training to master the impediment, and now I fight to stop the stammer slipping back into my normal speech," says Colin. Agencies

http://epaper.timesofindia.com/Default/Scripting/ArticleWin.asp?From=Archive&Source=Page&Skin=TOINEW&BaseHref=TOIH/2010/12/14&PageLabel=25&EntityId=Ar02506&ViewMode=HTML&GZ=T

Originally posted by neerjashingla

If you thimk so then you are wrong.....most of IF members will agree with me ....Hope so...

Neerja I meant that I won't be responible for my actions there.......😉...and that is why some people might get harmed.😉
Originally posted by chipak

Misti🤣

Pls send this to Zee Cvs..i bet they would be thunderstruck as to how perfectly you know them..

how ignorant of the glaring facts and denying actions..true example of ostrich😉

Yeh They are the perfect human example of an Ostrich........pragmatic people usually start taking action at the first sign of trouble but here they are all covering their heads and waiting.........I don't know for what.😕
Originally posted by chalhov

Misti someting which will interest u but not related  to the topic

Colin Firth's stammer problems

Talented actor Colin Firth says he has been struggling to control his speech ever since he played the stammering British monarch, King George VI, and says the stutter returns with a vengeance every time he thinks about the character. The British star's role in "The King's Speech" has already won him rave reviews around the globe and is also being touted as a strong contender at the upcoming 2011 Oscars.
    "Whenever I start thinking about it, there's the danger it will kick in again. I spent many months training to master the impediment, and now I fight to stop the stammer slipping back into my normal speech," says Colin. Agencies

http://epaper.timesofindia.com/Default/Scripting/ArticleWin.asp?From=Archive&Source=Page&Skin=TOINEW&BaseHref=TOIH/2010/12/14&PageLabel=25&EntityId=Ar02506&ViewMode=HTML&GZ=T

Thanks Chalhove........ahhh there is a reason I like him and admire him as an actor.😃