Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roshni. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Chill Guys, This is not Devils Vs Deedians. All have equal right in the forum.

Jake, this is the answer for your question : A member does have right to participate in all the activities of the forum irrespective of whether the member is a mod or not! Why not give a chance to Jyoti, she hasn't been partial to anyone, has she? Please, its  just a day as she started doing her duty as Mod! Isn't it fair enough to give her a chance? That applies to you as well Jake, if you were a mod!😊 Please calm down.😊

Next, this is a warning for the Devils as well..Do not bash. When you know that you are right, you needn't have argued. You should have left it to us.😊

Now can I have this topic locked as we've had enough discussions.

vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: TomJerryTom

leave it Jake!!!! not worth wasting our timeπŸ˜‰

u r right.... not worth wasting time..... bye....

N Jake i guess u still donnot what a GM is ..... GM is Global moderator...Roshni n Chandni r viewbies...not Global Moderator... u shud hv raised ur issued with Shruti.....
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Roshni.

Chill Guys, This is not Devils Vs Deedians. All have equal right in the forum.

Jake, this is the answer for your question : A member does have right to participate in all the activities of the forum irrespective of whether the member is a mod or not! Why not give a chance to Jyoti, she hasn't been partial to anyone, has she? Please, its  just a day as she started doing her duty as Mod! Isn't it fair enough to give her a chance? That applies to you as well Jake, if you were a mod!😊 Please calm down.😊

Next, this is a warning for the Devils as well..Do not bash. When you know that you are right, you needn't have argued. You should have left it to us.😊

Now can I have this topic locked as we've had enough discussions.

Thanks Rosh
shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ann.A

Jake darling...i like ur ishtyle, honest and out in the open. I like honest ppl. Now be honest again sweetie, when are u coming back? 😊

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Roshni. thumbnail
Originally posted by: nazu123

yes she does have this weird attention seeking tendency to leave and then suddenly return again, does she not πŸ˜† the girl needs to get a life!

Even if you do not like the TM's post or POVs, this is rude to address anyone.I had to reopen the topic for this, now!

Topic Closed

Geet DT
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: deniac

thank u....all i said in my first post is before giving a chance for anyone to be fair, we shudnt allege... do not prejudge ppl due to their previous associations..... give Jyo a chance to prove her neutrality.... dont jump to conclusions based on some preconcieved notions....

n Rolzz before blindly supporting Jake, think about the way she words the posts from a neutral PoV... n tell me rnt they offensive in language??? Just coz she used bloody in every sentence of hers does that mean she aint being offensive??? I know ur concern is coz u feel Jyo being a devil will be partial..... how long did u see her moderating this forum??? did u check page 146 of den??? there's a warnign there as well...n i know even if one link is posted there now, then den will be closed...... n its not that in past den hasnt been closed..... Jyo wasnt the mod but when she felt things were inappropriate at den she has spoken to Tomiko.... n den has been closed.... its not that me, jyo, rdfan, smita - dont report devils.... i do report a lot of devils..... u can check that with Roshni if u want

I have my reservations about Jyo being mod...not completely coz she belongs to Devils, but in overall!!! I have read Jyothi's posts and I used to like them, but more than that I dont know anything about her!!  So far what I had seen in her closing comment in the one post, im not very impressed!! When I  said my issues are not with Jyo belonging to any group, I meant am not blindly supporting Jake!! I have my own reasons and reservations, especially how the forum will look like now onwards...

I checked the page, I did not see that comment before I reported the same here. So the warning was given after I reported , rt? How does that prove Jyo's neutrality??
I am sorry to criticize a particular member like this, especially someone who had been harmless so far.... but these are my POVs about the whole situation!!

About how Jake must post, I am no one to tell.... her choice..who am dictate anyone!!