Behenein

Utpatti - New Online Drama

ingromania thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hi guys, I know this is unrelated to Behenein, but since we all share the common interest of drama - thought you might be interested.

Utpatti - The Genesis

Since the year 2000 Brandon Ingram has been fascinated with Indian Television and its ever evolving style of bringing socially and culturally relevant issues to viewers through entertainment and drama. After six years of watching shows like 'Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii' (Star Plus) and Devi (Sony Entertainment Television), he finally wrote his first online drama – 'Vansh Katha' – which was posted on one of the many forums of India Forums.

The response that followed urged INgram to write his next online drama – 'Kurukshetra' – which was posted on and off between 2006-2010 (kurukshetraonline.wordpress.com). But he doesn't want to stop there.

"Writing is my passion and though I'm not the greatest writer I do believe that skills are perfected by constant use, in this case, constant writing and what better way to do that than through an online drama." - says Ingram.

He goes on to say "A project of this nature challenges your craft every single day. You need to be able to entertain your audience by giving them something refreshing every day and no matter how many of you watch soaps or dramas, you have to admit that some of the most innovative incidents take place on prime time tv – from the lilly pond catfight on 'Dynasty' to Tulsi shooting her son on Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi. I'm proud to say I've gathered quite a decent following throughout the years and I hope to gather more through Utpatti, or Genesis, in the days to come."

The show will officially start on the 3rd of January 2011 but keep coming back to the site for updates and promos on the show, soon @ utpatti.wordpress.com

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters