Twilight

Date with Robert Pattinson sells for $80,000

Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Date with Twilight's Robert Pattinson sells for $80,000
One die-hard Twi-hard has doled out $80,000 for a meet-and-greet with heartthrob Robert Pattinson on the Vancouver set of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn.

The winner, along with three friends, will spend the day mingling with the broody vampire this February, followed by a two-night stay at the Four Seasons Hotel, plus VIP limousine service to and from the set.

It's unknown whether fellow stars -- Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner and the like -- will also be on site.

Bidding took place for two weeks on charitybuzz.com, with all proceeds going to the charity Go Campaign, which is dedicated to helping children living in poverty throughout the world.

In a similar charity auction held in September, one fanatic paid $60,100 for a one-on-one with the Twilight stars. Ninety-five bids were submitted over a 10-day period, with proceeds going to Stand Up to Cancer.

Filming has begun of Breaking Dawn - Part 1 in the U.S., and Twilight mania is expected to drape Vancouver during filming from February until mid-April.

Vancouver Sun

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I like Rob as much as anyone, but all I can think is "That's the money I need to buy the house of my dreams!"
but its just me...😛
Mitesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Well I suppose if you have money then.. what better way to.. spend it???🤔

No, I rather do charity. ..thats my personal opinion.