Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: piya_10

yea it ws a epic of monstrous proportions 🀣 nd what is jalkukri 😳 m a li'l sad that u dint mention yr jaanu KSG's name he must be πŸ₯Ί 🀣  .... told ya the more u jaap bout mushiya πŸ˜‘   the more u gonna get Karaniya 😈

Dont ask me what is jalkukri ? Nisha also keeps asking me when I call her that πŸ˜†.. I dont know the meaning of this word πŸ˜† I heard it from Salman Khan in Hum Apke hai kaun 😳 He said "Kya Jalkukriyan hoti hai yeh larkiyan" something like that 🀣🀣 I say it in the sense of Jealous 😳🀣
Bhaad me jaye tumhara Karaniya 🀒 πŸ€’ πŸ€’ I am so not giving up on my Mushiya they are worth it 😍
Mushiya for eternity ❀️
gremlin. thumbnail
@Nisha...OH MY GOOD LORD 😲😲😲 Mujhe koi is pagal se bachaye 😲 Only this girl can make me cry with her meaness 😲  She shredded my interview into parts 😲 
YOu called my stories bakwaas ? πŸ˜²πŸ˜­πŸ˜’ I hate you 🀒
and I do bakbak ? 😲 I hate you again 🀒  btw who is SuKar?
πŸ˜•I thought you favourite couple was Sukhi...Does SuKar stands for Sushant + Karan ? 😲 Ewwwwwwwwwwww Gandiiiiiiii 🀒 πŸ€’ Please huh keep your Karan away from my Sushant...you chichori larki 🀒 you dream about a dostana couple and call me a besharam? 😑

And Excuse me I joined this forum way before DMG forum got boring ok DMG forum became dead just now...and I was active here way before from that πŸ˜› so stop calling me a Liar you BIG FAT LIAR 🀒

And Who are you to order me like that for vm huh? 😳 Nahi banaungi Nahi banaungi nahi banaungi baaaaaaaas 😳 Dont forget I am your momma not you ok go clean your room infact the whole house now πŸ˜³

Yes I havent seen PR from starting but I do know its basic story line ok and Oye I have told you hundred times I am not a creepy stalker like you

ANd Ewww please Krishna Pratigya ewwwwwwwwwwww 🀒 if you are forgeting Krishna is your baba not mine🀒  and my choice does not suck like yours 😳 I only love Sushita 😍

Excuse me dont try to scandalize me by hooking me with that Aditya guy ok I only like him have seen him only few times so keep your Jitya to yourself ok  and no I dont watch any shows First I saw him in someones siggy then while surfing channel I just saw him like that so I dont watch any serials or daily soaps like you watch it 24/7

Excuse me that love was for my friends not for the meanest friend on earth like you 😳 agar aise dost hon tu dushman ki kise zarorat hai 😳

Haaaaaaaaaaaaw Ekta is better than me? 😲 then go make her your momma ok you πŸ€¬

And I hope that answers your first question that is yes I do write essay's everywhere πŸ˜›πŸ€£

And thank you for calling me Chikni I know I know ☺️🀣

And finally Nisha your an ass 😳

gremlin. thumbnail
Originally posted by: nishr

Edit add: Piya,now don't tempt to spam here πŸ˜† and I think main culprit is Jia as she is the one who makes people to spam as all she does is that only na. 😈

YOu and Piya are just jealous that people are loving my interview 😎 huh pata nahi kahan kahan se ajate hai

Jia darlin' why shud I be jealous of u my sweetu Sushant is so much better 😍 then yr jaan KSG that philanderer 🀣 but I have full bharosa in you that one day u'll make him a worthy man .... that shud be yr goal now yea me too will never give up on Karaniya ❀️ Karaniya forever n ever 😍 🀣

Nisha m not spamming !! 😳 having a serious life changing talk with my pal Jia ..... hope she takes my advice positively 🀣 m only giving my jawab to her sawals πŸ€ͺ
..Sonii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Splendid Job everyone......πŸ₯³πŸ‘

ArMan Times Rock !!!
SaffyFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -tas-

World of Archana and Manav

rone de aaj hamko, do aankhen sujaane de
baahon mein lene de, aur khud ko bheeg jaane de